Username Password: Remember me

I am Happy...!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am Happy...!

I am Happy...! 6 years, 9 months ago #8109

• Mrs S
  • Fresh Boarder
I have read many of WOFS articles and I am trying to become the happy , positive person I once was!
My husband remarked that my 'personality' has changed ,when we married I was happy , carefree and very caring.Now ,I say many bad words ,think people are politiking me, and hardly do nice things. I needed to become my happy self again. I am becoming a great beliver in FENG SHUI and I am letting all my negative energy go,and focusing on positive and nice positive energy! ( Lime ritual is perfect)
I just want to express my SUPER THANK YOU ! ( some things I learned in feng shui just made sense ! ) for putting information out there for people who need it.Thank You from the bottom of my heart.Mrs Simard

Re:I am Happy...! 6 years, 7 months ago #9009

• adore86
  • Senior Boarder
It's great to live happily...

Re:I am Happy...! 6 years, 7 months ago #9179

• mentor777
Sometimes life just wears us down. Change your routine. Do different things. Do something for someone else who needs your help. Most of all, be grateful for all blessings both large and small in your life. If you can, go to a Buddhist temple and talk to a monk. Always remember, nothing last forever. It will only seem like it.

Re:I am Happy...! 6 years, 7 months ago #9182

• adore86
  • Senior Boarder
yep yep!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds