Username Password: Remember me

Hi, I'm a newbie.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi, I'm a newbie.

Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 2 months ago #4440

• Enchanted
  • Fresh Boarder
Can feng shui help sell a house that went down from $395,000 to $175,000? I'm trying to avoid foreclosure.

Also, when is a good time to move from one house to another? My friend is moving in May.
Waht is a great feng shui gift?

Thanks and great forum layout.

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4536

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Enchanted,

First, welcome to the Forum, I am also a Newbie.

I was attracted to your subject: your house value dropped too fast. Indeed you will need a miracle for this. Although I am not an expert in "Enchanted"-Energy, but a friend of mine once told me about an "Enchanted"-Miracle.

Take a handfull earth in front of your house (earth that connects with your house). Put this earth into a red shining paper and tide it with a red ribbon. Bring this earth to a River and throw it into the water.

Fingers cross, ofcourse, maybe the Earth-God hear your call, and bring to you soon the good news.

Good Luck,

Greetings,

Lang C.
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Lang C.

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4537

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Sound very interesting may be worth a try but IMO you shall clear all clutters in your house and open your window to allow more yang qi to come into the house. Do not make the house looks too yin which might scare away the buyer. A new coat of paint may also do the trick. Good luck

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4551

• Enchanted
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Bernard. I already had a new paint and carpet. There is a tenant there right now. It is still cold in the city so the heater is still on so
opening the window may not work at this time.

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4552

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Enchanted,

I agree with the more Pratical solution of Bernard. Frozen Earth or River is hard to do.

Greetings,

Lang C.

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4553

• Enchanted
  • Fresh Boarder
Lang,

Thanks for the input. I have a condo. It's in the city so the front is just cement. Can I get earth from one of the potted plants inside the building?

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4555

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Are you asking how to raise the value of this condo or how to get rid of it?

If the neighborhood and the market are such that the value is now $175,000 then I doubt that feng shui can change that much.

If you haven't yet listed it, select a good date and hour using a variety of date selection methods.
Since you do not live there, pay better attention to the feng shui of your own residence so you can benefit your luck.

Good luck... it is not an easy time!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Hi, I'm a newbie. 7 years, 1 month ago #4583

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Since the prices around that area beyond your control, it is best to concentrate on your own house fengshui (as what suggested by devadog). This may bring you another source of good chi.

Lang C method cost you nothing, so no harm to give it a try.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds