Please i need help!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please i need help!!!

Please i need help!!! 7 years, 2 months ago #4247

• buddy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
i do not understand why i nobody can help me, i tried drawing my house but i don't know how to use it and i did post my birthday!
I was wondering if someone can help me, as soon as i walk into my house i see my stairs leading to my kitchen table and right behind my kitchen table is my back door and yard ,the back of the yard has a container company which there is constantly big trucks passing by...we have been having bad luck, bankrupty personally and also our buisnes.Our buisness has an overpass in the back and there are three doors alinged with each other....please help!!! We are both ox's in the chinese horoscope, born in 1961, aug 24, and my husband july 10,1961. we have 3 children.

Can someone please help me !!!

Thank you

buddy :
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by buddy.

Re:NEED HELP , BAD LUCK , MONEY PROBLEMS , BANKRUPTCY 7 years, 2 months ago #4250

• ivelisse64
  • Gold Boarder
HI Buddy, I am not knowledable enough to help you but i was very blessed and helped, but you have to give more information for somebody else to help you. i know you must be going to be hard time as I , but the more info you give here, like floor plan, date of births, google maps etc will be better for someone to see it and get advice..
i hope someone can help you and that things start to look up for you and your family..

Re:NEED HELP , BAD LUCK , MONEY PROBLEMS , BANKRUPTCY 7 years, 1 month ago #4278

• buddy
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your help i really appreciate it...i will put more information up soon.

buddy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds