Username Password: Remember me

UNABLE TO ACCESS FS MAGAZINE & NO HELP AVAILIABLE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: UNABLE TO ACCESS FS MAGAZINE & NO HELP AVAILIABLE

UNABLE TO ACCESS FS MAGAZINE & NO HELP AVAILIABLE 2 years, 11 months ago #27187

• bobychiang
  • Fresh Boarder
I keep getting this message when I try to log on from my office computer “Sorry this subscription cannot be used from any MORE computer”

I only access my subscription from my i-phone and my office computer. I tried to re-boot my computer but still get the same message.

I went in to the office on Saturday specially to read & print this subscription.

Something is terribly wrong at your end. There is no direct number to contact of such technical issue.

I tried this Monday morning again and got the same message(attached) .

How does WOFS ensure that my subscription is accessible and can be access anytime when I need to and want to???

There must be a hot line to assist subscribers when technical issues surfaced and not wait until your office open when’s convenient.

I am certain that my subscription is not being used on ANY other computer nor i-pad.

How then do I ensure that my subscription is not compromised ????

I called KL from Singapore on Saturday and was informed by a recorded voice that you are closed. I called on Monday morning at about 9.15am but no one pick up the call. ????? HOW??? Cancel my subscription and re-subscribe with a new account ????

VERY disappointed and frustrated
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds