Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza?

Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years, 1 month ago #5023

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
Anyone aware that WOFS store in Gurney Plaza is closed "4-37". Previously is located besides the BEST Denki 4-40 in Gurney Plaza. Do you know where the store move to? Or it totally move out from Gurney Plaza?

Visited WOFS store at Queensbay Mall, seems not much choice and the sales "Guy" ask a lot silly questions. Don't like the customer service over there.

Please advise, thank you.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years, 1 month ago #5028

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

Just received update from Gurney Plaza management team.

Sad to know that WOFS had moved out from Gurney Plaza.

Anyone know is there any WOFS in Penang, other than Queensbay Mall branch?

Thank you.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years ago #5484

• cnyelie
  • Senior Contributor
There are no more stores in Penang...other than at Queensbay Mall. If you are looking for other type of feng shui stuff....there is a big building selling all sorts of fengshui stuff at Kimberly street. It is a pink building...nearest to carnavon street...however, I don't know the name of the place.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years ago #5505

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cnyelie,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, a bit disappointed that Penang do not have much choices on WOFS stores around.

I had decided to purchase the Feng Shui items from other place.

Thank you.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years ago #5566

• cnyelie
  • Senior Contributor
What items are you looking for anyway?

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 7 years ago #5570

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cnyelie,

I am looking for Amulets and some hanging items for car.

I got survey around and found the alternative shop to get these items.

Thank you.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 6 years, 6 months ago #9523

gyc wrote:
Hi all,
Anyone aware that WOFS store in Gurney Plaza is closed "4-37". Previously is located besides the BEST Denki 4-40 in Gurney Plaza. Do you know where the store move to? Or it totally move out from Gurney Plaza?

Visited WOFS store at Queensbay Mall, seems not much choice and the sales "Guy" ask a lot silly questions. Don't like the customer service over there.

Please advise, thank you.

i agree with u , regarding the sales "guy" asked a lot of silly questions. He said a lot of nonsense too. He asked me to buy the tree of life keychain, but i have already bought the keychain from WOFS via online a few months ago. I told him that i have bought. He said "u should throw that away n buy a new one, coz old one doesn't hv the power anymore".... I bought the Kuan Yin "OM MANI PAD ME HUM" wall stickers from him. Then i said i will buy the TAI SUI amulet in 2012 later...He said to me "U have to buy NOW..or else out of stock dee...." I asked him "I thought u said these kind of things can't be kept coz the longer u keep, the power will be gone?" He said "This is different thing..."

There was another time, Lillian Too was giving away a booklet about Zodiac 2011 for FREE (as stated in the magazine - FENG SHUI WORLD)...my sis in law went to ask him for the book...he said "In this WORLD, there's no such thing as FREE"; that's very sarcastic, isn't it?.....

A few minutes ago, i called his wife to ask about FLY ON HORSE, she hung up the phone when i asked about the price. That's very rude.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 6 years, 6 months ago #9573

• Lady Earth
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Patricia,

How about Google.maps.com

Lady Earth

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 6 years, 6 months ago #9676

• cnyelie
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Patricia,

I think it is better if you go to Midvalley, KL or find some other alternative shops in Penang....there are many around. There is also a shop behind the Kuan Yin temple and the things are much cheaper and the sales person more helpful and friendly.

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 6 years, 5 months ago #9884

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Patricia,

Sorry for the late reply.

Well, I give up with the customer services frm WOFS QueensBay, Penang. Whenever, I pass thru the shop, if I saw that guy in the shop, I wont step in at all. Since the incident till today I never walk in to the shop.

Now I go for Dzi instead of Feng Shui stuff. Less option for Penang. As I know KL got a lot of options.

Happy New Year!

Re:Anyone know where is WOFS store in Gurney Plaza? 6 years, 5 months ago #9885

• gyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lady Earth,

As I know in Penang Island, the only WOFS shop available is the QueensBay outlet.

Hopefully, more to open at new mall like 1st-Avenue or etc.

Happy New Year!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds