Devadog
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Devadog

Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3815

• opal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Is it o.k to ask for Devadog e-mail. I would like to communicate with him privately regarding personal request.

sincerely,

Opal

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3823

• RapaNui
contact with him by priv message in forum
RapaNui

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3825

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
I would like to say, though, that as I am not a feng shui practitioner I rarely have the time to devote to really looking at someone's situation as I have done here recently and even then, I am just a self-taught student.
Also, I think it inappropriate to offer advice "off-line." Anything I would do, I would want here on the Forum out in the open for any to see.
Keeps us all honest
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3833

• opal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Devadog,

I understand.

I very much respect your generous with your knowledge in helping people here and me on this forum. With me wanting to contact you just to ask base on your experience on learning CM what book you would recommend and where to buy them. With me not speaking or reading chinese I don't have much choice. Plus I don't have the money to attend the seminar or class by any master.

The last several years I've purchase almost everysingle book by LT. and it just make me want to learn more and I believe I have way too much resource on my bazi chart which made me just want to know more and learn. So I hope people on this forum not taking it the wrong way with me asking for your e-mail. I'm new to this forum and will do the best to understand what allow and what not.

Sincerely,

Opal

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3834

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Well I also do not read (or speak) Chinese so my book shelf is small.

I haven't looked at anything by LT in years so I can't speak to their usefulness.
On bazi I have enjoyed Joey Yap's The Destiny Code and Destiny Code Revealed, although they are pretty introductory. Books by Vincent Koh and by Goh Guan Leong are deeper. But even then, to understand bazi, its best to look at charts with other people who can share their expertise. I do that on other Forums.

There are many feng shui books. Stephen Skinner, Raymond Lo, Hung Hin Cheong, David Twicken and Ulrich Lippelt all tend to write about traditional fs. But again, it helps to be able to discuss real cases with real practitioners. I do that on other forums as well.

That should give you plenty to search for!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3835

• opal
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Devadog.

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3836

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
You are very welcome.

This has not been the best Forum for learning. If you would like I can PM you some resources.

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3839

• opal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Devadog,

That would be very much appreciate.

Opal

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3840

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Done!

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3841

• opal
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank You very much.

Opal

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3862

• lady moon
Opal,

Learning Feng Shui can be a problem as it is hard to find books and it does get expensive.
Go to the home page www.wofs.com and start reading. At the left side of the paage are links
to more information and Lillian has a free news letter she will email to you.
If you start reading on the site you will learn a lot. Also read through the postings and that
will help you learn too.

lady moon

Re:Devadog 7 years, 2 months ago #3867

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
davedog,
can u pm me ur suggested website?
lol

punny
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds