Where to put my bed in my bedroom
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where to put my bed in my bedroom

Where to put my bed in my bedroom 7 years, 3 months ago #3483

• shashi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everyone

This is the first time I am writing - although I read everyones forum questions and answers which are very helpful and interesting therefore I am really hoping someone will be able to assist me with my problem I have at the moment. I am a Fire Rooster - born 2/3/57 - Kua number 8 and as u all know it is not a very good year for rooster nearly from all directions - hence wanted to know which is the best direction my bed should be placed. My bedroom is located in the SW of the apartment. But if I just take my bedroom - I have a window on the south side. On the West side of the wall - I have fitted wardrobes - plus room for a double bed between the warrobes with a unit above - but then if I put the bed there my head will be pointing towards the West - and I am facing East while sleeping - which I am not suppose to do as I will upset Tai Sui (Grand Duke Jupiter) and also the five yellow is in the East this year.

If the move my bed towards the East - head pointing towards the East and facing West - then I am facing 3 killing starts and the Natural Disaster Star.

If I move the bed towards the south wall where the window and headpointing towards the south - and facing North then I am sleeping where the illness star is located.

I can not move the bed towards the North wall as there is a big radiator heating connected to the wall - plus my door to the bedroom opens so no space at all.

Can someone please tell me what is the best direction I can move my bed so I do not get much afflicated by any of these harmful direction.

I have managed to put all the necessary remedies in the south and west area of my bedroom - but can not put anything on the east and north walls of my bedroom as there is no space - although in my whole flat I have managed to put the necessary remedies to protect myself.

Any help and assistance would be greatley appreciated.

shashi

Re:Where to put my bed in my bedroom 7 years, 3 months ago #3485

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Hi sashi

Don't get yourself all nuts trying to micromanage feng shui. It doesn't really work that way and you'll just make yourself worry all the time.
You don't need enhancements and charms and cures except in certain circumstances, and only depending on the specific details of your house and its surroundings. Bad Stars may not act bad for you. Good stars may do no good. It all depends on the specifics of the situation (My Main Door is in the East and I am not particularly concerned this year)

Even Roosters do not all have to worry this year. For some, this Rabbit year will be the best thing for them.

If you can, put the head of your bed towards the SW or the NE. Those are two good directions for you and they are at their peak of strength this year. But if that makes the lay out of the room odd or uncomfortable then don't do it.
Even though everyone has "bad" directions, a gua 8 person has no angry ones. They are all OK.

The feng shui of the house... where the main door is, what direction it sits, the external surroundings, the location of the kitchen, the location of your room within the house... has a greater effect on the inhabitants then which way your bed sits.

Relax and enjoy.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Where to put my bed in my bedroom 7 years, 3 months ago #3486

• shashi
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for your quick response - the reason I am getting little concern was because according to Liillian Loo she is also saying not to face or sit facing East and West for Rooster this year. Anyhow your advice to put the bed at location SW or NE - unfortunately I can not even do that because the fitted wardrobes have taken the space and not much room left to put bed. My NE, NW, SW, SE, NE all these are corners of the rooms.

Any other advice would be grateful.

Thank you once again for your quick response - appreciated it very much.

with kind regards
shashi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds