Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal.

Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal. 7 years, 5 months ago #2388

Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal opinion? Does anyone here know Lillian?? Any moderators? Are there ay moderators tat Lillian endorses??? Are the any moderators that know someone who know Lillian???? Give me a little enlightenment.

Re:Where is the best place to find Lilian's person 7 years, 5 months ago #2391

• mentor777
Lillian has written dozens of books. That is probably the best place to start.

Re:Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal. 7 years, 4 months ago #2483

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
thomasofcrydee wrote:
Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal opinion? Does anyone here know Lillian?? Any moderators? Are there ay moderators tat Lillian endorses??? Are the any moderators that know someone who know Lillian???? Give me a little enlightenment.

In this forum, every one of us know lilian quite well...it just she doesn't know us

There are many practitioners, moderators or even masters from all walks of life in this forum. There are good and bad. There are 'cari makan' and helping the poor.

You just need to be patience and observance to differentiate them.

Happy searching

Re:Where is the best place to find Lilian's personal. 7 years, 4 months ago #2778

• lady moon
Also read the home page as it lists Lillian's conferences. She has a conference in California soon. The home page will give you the information. She also has conferences in Malasya. The libraries have her books too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds