Username Password: Remember me

BEGINNERS FENG SHUI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: BEGINNERS FENG SHUI

BEGINNERS FENG SHUI 4 years ago #21639

• catastray
  • Fresh Boarder
I do have a few questions and not sure if it has been asked on other threads in this forum. Hope experts and practitioners will be able to help me out.

1. I'm very interested in studying and to practice the art of placement. I also understand that buying figurines and cures and amulets will really enhance and protect you, however, because I am a beginner and have limited budget at the moment, is there anyway to still do this with smaller costs or cheaper but effective alternatives?

2. Of course, I also have family members with me. If I arrange the house around according to my sign. Won't the other family members be affected differently too? How to I solve this?

3. Every after year, the placements of the items and cures changes depending on many factors, can you reuse them again? If you can, where should you keep it if a certain item is not advisable to be used in that particular year? If it depends, how do I know which ones to keep and which ones to replace?

4. How do I know If I am an EAST or a WEST person?

I would appreciate answers very much and advance thanks for all of those who will help. Happy new year guys

Re: BEGINNERS FENG SHUI 2 years, 10 months ago #27748

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
To start with, you have to throw out trash, give to charity, and have a garage sale. The garage sale should help you get enough money to afford a few new cures to get started. Be sure to clear out the south east sector of your home especially to make room for what you want. An empty decorative clay pot should sit there if you have one or can afford it. You can even throw a few coins in it if you want, but don't get greedy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds