Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

posting prob
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: posting prob

posting prob 4 years, 10 months ago #20131

hi Admin,

I wondered if it is my IE or firefox, that I encounter such problem, whenever I post up it redirect me to the home page, or http error, then it just dun get updated. it has to be a by chance thing...

this post u are seeing is the 4th time I repost

pls advice.

ty

FHL
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck

Re: posting prob 4 years, 10 months ago #20140

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi firehorselord,

You are right and not only difficult to post but also problem in accessing to the site. Recently I noticed there was an increase of about five thousand new members within a short period of time and their user ID names also look funny.

Last month I saw the administrator striking off a couple thousand of new members off but it don’t seem to work as the recent new registration came in like a tsunami. Just wonder, is this a form of sabotage?

Hope the administrator will take some action.

Bernard

Re: posting prob 4 years, 10 months ago #20170

• TanHoo
Also could not access the site for several days....username and password was not recognized and had to reregister this morning!

Re: posting prob 4 years, 10 months ago #20181

wah Bernard, I respect your patience in counting how many new users... hahaha.. really, take my hat off u. hahaha

I contact wofs megamall to ask them help me convey the message. they replied this wofs has been hack by a robot???....zzz..

LT was right, got theft this month, but never protect her own website.. lol...

Cheers
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck

Re: posting prob 4 years, 10 months ago #20183

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi firehorselord,

No lah, I saw the statistics in the lower end of the front page and was shocked with the sudden surge in members. hehe

Agreed with you, maybe this forum needs a special mantras to prevent unwelcome guests. lol

Cheers

Bernard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds