Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

when is best to do spring cleaning before cny?..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: when is best to do spring cleaning before cny?..

when is best to do spring cleaning before cny?.. 4 years ago #21721

• ureshii1
  • Senior Boarder
happy new year,

when is best to do spring cleaning before chinese new year to sweep away the bad luck that has accumulated inside over the past year.. to welcome the brand new year? Also, any superstitious belief on when is best to go for hair-cut before chinese new year?

hope for advice
Last Edit: 4 years ago by ureshii1.

Re: when is best to do spring cleaning before cny?.. 3 years, 10 months ago #22326

ANY TIME IS GOOD TIME
HAPPY FENG SHUI TO ALL
SHARAD GOYAL
INDIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: lady moon

Re: when is best to do spring cleaning before cny?.. 2 years, 10 months ago #27743

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
You've got to take the trash out every night, make a seasonal trip to the charity to give away stuff, and have a garage sale once or twice a year to get rid of clutter. After you' be gotten rid of the clutter, you can do a light cleaning of your whole place once a week or break the job into parts to do on different days that you can repeat weekly. If you keep up with that, then you should only have to do a deep cleaning every month to a year. I recommend at least twice a year in the fall and in the spring. I had to get my ducts cleaned to cut back on dust accumulating faster than once a week, but they only recommend that every 5 to 6 years. Get an amulet to protect you if you're going to do this for someone else.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds