49-days signing ritual
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 49-days signing ritual

49-days signing ritual 6 years, 2 months ago #10897

• eddictedd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have asked this question in the Love category but no one answered so I'm trying my luck here. But it seems to be quite here as well D:

Anyway, has anyone tried this and got good results?
Is it really necessary to burn the papers everyday or can I accumulate the papers and burn all at the last day?

Would really love to hear the experiences from those who tried, whether it was a good result or not.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: charlenabrester

Re: 49-days signing ritual 5 years, 4 months ago #17717

• gosia7777
There is ritual for sending the energy to heaven , you need to have special feng shui paper for this ritual , you put your wish on the paper and burn it releasing your wish to heaven I never tried it myself but I heard it had positive results, need to be careful with fire not to burn something or yourself.

There is also another 49 days note book ritual where you write your wish and sign your name underneath with stroke up on the last letter of your last name for better results. You sign your full name 49 times under your wish for 49 days, if you forget and miss one day you need to start all over. It's hard but have positive results, in this ritual you NOT suppose to burn the pages.

Let me know if this is what you are talking about.

Take care

Re: 49-days signing ritual 3 years, 6 months ago #25182

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
Follow the directions.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds