Username Password: Remember me

Plants and each ones element
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plants and each ones element

Plants and each ones element 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39709

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
This is something that I have been observing but just wondered if its correct .Do different plants have a different element along with being wood .Like a bamboo tree or lucky bamboo is it a sole wood element or fire to be kept only in east and south east vs rounded leaves like a jade plant or a jasmine plant or money plant which have rounded leaves suitable for metallic areas .Confused on this particular thought as I just assumed that all plants are naturally wood element.So do pointed leaves plants like the bamboo make them non suitable for metallic sectors ?

Re: Plants and each ones element 3 months ago #39818

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Shoni
For my opinion flower is flower and tree is tree = wood , whether small or big its still wood
What i had learned from this forum is flying star. I tested it. When the element monthly keep changing, i tried to put jade plant in area which is very bad for flying star fengshui, and true, although i watered it daily, it was dried and dead with all leaves fallen
Now i testing to put pomeogranate on pot, on west , where west is very bad this year. True. flowering 2 times, first time is 5 flowers , all fallen. Now 2 flowers, yesterday 1 fallen

So you better try to put in area which is good to test , in this website got flying stars up date monthly

Other wise you can try to overview your pet if you have any, they know which area are good, animals are innocent, has strong bound with nature. I experienced it with my dogs, birds, cats. They always chosen the area which is good , mostly when area visiting by 8 star ( although i put birds cages on south they often fly to southwest and few of them to northwest then happened their eggs falls in northwest when the area visiting by bad stars )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shoni

Re: Plants and each ones element 3 months ago #39836

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi thank you so much for this reply .Its so true that last year I had jade plants too in the northwest among others as its my facing balcony so the jade plants closest to the door one day just gave up all their leaves it has been just a few days ago that finally they are showing signs of little leaves .I have tall bamboo plants too not the lucky bamboo but the original which I had placed in northwest too.I just kept having that feeling that it wrong so I did move them to east and southeast in smaller balconies and I will watch how they do there though they get less sun now.Also I do so agree with pets just sensing areas.My labdrador he passed three years ago but when he was alive he was always in all rooms execpt one bedroom which is not used he never even climbed that bed ever or slept there .Acc to my home chart I have period number 5 there and also its wu gui area as per 8 mansion .But yes what you wrote is very true .Thank you .

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 4 weeks ago #39891

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
You welcome although honesty i am not used to accept thanks and always failed to react good

Yes, now i tell you, pomeogranate flower fallen haha, i will move it to good area. Few months ago, all my 2500 fish died when southwest got visit by bad stars. That time husband and i meditate evening, we break for rest to smoking, then sudden i smelled something bad, i said : did you smell it ? hubby then looked around to see my one of kitty ( he used to fart due he got tumor on his tummy since we founded him on the street when he chased me to follow me then i took him to our home )

I said to him : no, that's not him , go check outside , the fish. Hubby went out look the fish.... found dead but not much, about 20, then its continued everyday until all fish almost all dead hahaha, luckily still have 50 ( hubby counted it one by one when changed the water daily ), survived until now

BUT what made us wondered is , we took those fish to feed our stray cats , hubby took it about 6- 8 fish if we got up late to buy fish on market and it happened around 9 - 10 times already, guess what ? we STILL HAVE THOSE FISH hahahaha , until yesterday we still confused but not confused actually why the fish still there about 30 hahaha NATURE GIFT FOR OUR STRAY CATS i strongly believed in miracle as it happened often in my life ( i called it miracle caused don't know how to named it )

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 2 weeks ago #40005

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi would you have any knowledge about the element of bamboo besides wood will it be fire due to its leaf shape?I have three in north west and am worried its a fire element .

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40019

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Shoni,
Honesty i know nothing about feng shui and i am learning from this website. But i had been trying to follow flying star which is available in this website , monthly flying star. This year i don't put any in northwest but this month ( april ) north west for my husband area to meditate and to do painting as his hobby ( north west is his tian yi while its my sheng qi area too )

So sometimes we acted silly , were sleeping in area where the location of 8 arrives ( this is my husband kua number ) we had been trying it since about mid 2017 since i knew this web , just to curiosity at the beginning but true , sometimes things happened beyond logic , my husband been promoted in his job and started from Dec last year and guess what ? his office location also moved , to the southeast where the 8 visited this year

I put bamboo in water in east room this year , bamboo + roses outside on north west

Honesty our home feng shui indeed very bad, both corner of north west and south west were missing. So i filled with fish pool water and stones on the southwest and roses and bamboo also wisdom plant ( bay leaf ) on the missing corner of north west

So i suggest you to just follow flying star monthly , try 3 months consecutive / regular ( no break in one month ) , if breaking then repeat from the beginning and nothing to lose to try right ?

December i tried to test put water ( yin ) at all area ( corner also cardinal ) or 8 devas in Hinduism , guess what ? we quarrel until almost divorce ( particularly me were asked him to divorce ) then i also got eyes problem. I removed the water, then everything are back to normal again

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40024

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi hi Thanks for reply .I decided to keep the bamboo where they were and very beautiful they are so am going to go with the wood energy of it irrespective of shape of leaves and like I was told by smsek on this forum that they block sha chi negative energy and I think sometimes one must try to not get overly thinking which also happens.I too have not very good fengshui in certain areas all relating to women ie missing southest a large part so I put plants water fountain and mirrors also I have a kitchen in east which I still keep working on to find a way to handle the fire then part southwest is missing and part is a toilet very little is there of southwest .I keep trying to get solutions that may help its not easy ..I will try to read up monthly like you suggested .Now trying to handle missing come toilet southwest(its actually a bedroom we dont use as its got the worst flying stars)Part of that is bedroom then missing outside area and part toilet and my kitchen in most east only a small balcony is there next to it so I put plants a few small ones .Cannot help have to cook in kitchen but need to understand that too and work on it.As fire is not good for east .Thanks so much for your reply.

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40029

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
I agreed with you that don't let our self worry much unless we need particular healing. As far i know relating wife is southwest right ? south east is eldest daughter , i ever read that. East for family. North east for oldest son. west for youngest daughter.

My kitchen in southeast and bath room too but quite far from kitchen. since its conflict in year 2018 ( southeast ), my water pipe often broken, also sometimes i left my stove still on , again luckily i always realized it before things getting worse ( my house is wooden teak house javanese style / joglo house ) so it will scary effect if fire happened , but again nature always remind me. Perhaps caused i always burn incense sticks at least 3 times a day to clear the space due my habit as well food offerings to my root every thursday ( its customs in our culture ) on north east ( due my ancestor were hinduism brahmin , were north east is the area of meditate / pray )

Southwest if toilet still use i think you should try to add red or pink color although southwest in 2018 is good ( 6 ) and fire weaken metal. Caused happened to my friend southwest in 2017 , southwest is toilet then she has to go operation , i told her try to paint yr toilet door with red color or keep the light on

East 2018 not good for fire but maybe you can try to put water pond over there but it will activate robbery ( 7 )

Anyway don't worry too much and trust yr guts also you can try to burn incense sticks regularly when you going to meditate or just to cleanse the space from negative aura

Honesty a challenges for me at beginning to adjust things caused among feng shui and hinduism its quite different , the differences in hinduism :
Kitchen should be in southeast , bath room in northwest, pray in northeast, southwest to bedroom or south, north to storage room, east to children. Must understand long time ago houses only facing north or south with 2 dragons with chicken sclupture in the middle of dragon on the top of roof if house is facing west, whilst east for palace and west for temple ( at least in my culture )

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40034

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks so much sisi but tell me if I put red colour in the southwest bathroom wont red activate the energy of it?Recall once reading that the to keep a check on bad earth use wood but again did not want to place a plant there so I used green in terms of colours mats and hung a wood chime very recently hoping it will help.But am going to try what you said although I cant paint the door red right now ,I can place a red doormat outside the toilet and keep my fingers crossed.Yes Swest is wife woman area its such a challenge for me .With an east kitchen,southwest bath,west toilet too partially .Will keep on trying.Yes I do burn essences and sticks daily I also use sage time to time when I feel the need.Did some today and got help from you !Thanks.

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40035

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Yes you can try to put mat or keep the light on in south west.
However , i could feel you are actually hv guts feelings , quite strong, just need to exercise more. What i mean is, when your inner is strong enough, bad things sometime can turns to good , the power is inside us

Perhaps i considered my self " rebel " from what mostly people think, people said nature is stronger than man, i said no, man is stronger than nature, why is that so ? man could make rain fall by pray or even just say wishes. Inside a man there are nature ( 5 elements ) means its connecting to nature but we just need to press the button.... the dot inside us. thats my point

Long time ago i didn't believe in such methaphysic although all my family members can sometimes seen the unseen including me since i was a kid. But we never took it special as my father taught us not lay on something can't be seen , they are exist but we have to do what the best we can for what we can see

Example ? i married at age 40 caused never intent to settle down, but then when i meditate i knew that i will marry, true , another 3 years i married

In my family we used to know our own death , i mean , 90% my family members knew when the time of death they will face, including day and hour, my self knew my mom will passed away 1 year before she really passed away as sudden we found cancer. Including when my father got heart attack at first time, his blood pressure were only 55, i ran out hospital scream to the sky in heart i dont want my dad die now, i havent yet to be good to him, give me time. strong wind blew. i ran in dad room, he wake up from comma , i cried , i knew my little pray answered, he passed away 6 months later, during 6 months everything i could make him happy i did

Many many stories. and if now i learning about these it is my part time trying not to waste my time do nothing , thats it, caused i like to learn something and doesn't need i must expert in it unless its my dharma ( calling ) or destiny then i couldn't run away from it

I am sorry if tell u this i dont have intention to show off, i only trying to tell you that don't fear things too much, don't worry too much, we are human being its normal to worry unless u had attend certain soul level but at least try to put in your mind that nothing to be fear and everything are gonna be alright as long as my intention in everything are sincere and good , thats it.

Try to meditate or chanting mantram in heart wherever you are , then see how you feel , the differences in you

May be you don't believe i have 3 dogs, but one has sharper eyes comparing the two, why ? everytime i touched him i chanting mantra to him in my heart also when i give him a name i did little ceremony by offered foods to ancestors as well neighbors , just for tried test hahahaha.... well i admitted it, i dont believe things until i tried first and proved it

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40036

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi thank you so much for so much sincerity .I feel so connected to your thoughts.Yes I too believe do your best just keep your karma very strong ,I believe in that.I follow hinduism so I chant the Hanuman chalisa daily and whatever my day has been like I go and in my mind chant it at a temple .It gives me much peace.I did get a pink mat this evening and placed it outside bathroom door red was not available.I hope it helps .I so connect with everything you said .We have inner strength that has power to surpass a lot.I too had a dog his name was Zorro passed away three years ago at age ten.Its not been the same since .He just knew .But yes energy is there we know it .Its how to understand it which is the continous challenge.Not easy.Its the reason I got on this forum .You helped me much today thank you and blessings to you .Will keep trying.I posted on help for east hoping I can hear from a master on this forum .I do feel that help sometimes finds a way to you if you seek it with a true heart.

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40037

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Dont thanks to me, we met here not coincidence, rain won't falls if there is no plants. Hanuman.... what you have learn from his personality ? his sincerity, although took shape appear as monkey but his heart much whiter than human being. He sacrificed him self for the sake of other. He taught me never judge the book by its cover.
Go ahead to chant that, but i am very sure later slowly you chant different mantram depends on the occasion will happens. What i mean is may be sudden your heart mantram om namo bhagavate vasudev, or even gayatri mantram or even om namo buddhaya or om nama shivaya or om namo narayan. Then something happen, then you became " knower " the essence of that mantram. Its difficult for me to explain in words as the truth couldn't describe by something material ( words, figures, etc )

Pink also nice, honesty i covered my pillar in southwest with pink color ( supposed terracota ) for durga / tara, black on north west, pink again in southeast, white in north pillar

Yes indeed , we are the one whom must connect to the nature not those dead things ( stuffs ) made by human being.

Nice name you given to your lovely dog, the mask of zorro. My labrador one , his name is catholic name, i dont know why named him that, its sudden appeared when i was sitting after took him from church when i was visiting holy church in other city the dog followed me and husband, i turn my head and said to husband he asked me to follow him, lets go, true, he entered the small old house in church area, i hear puppies, there were 6 puppies, one of them tried hard to come to us , still infant and just recently open eyes, others breast feeding by mom, husband took him to carried, put him back, but he walked again towards us. I said take him and who have this stray puppies, if anyone claimed, give the money. true, old lady came, beggar, claimed its her puppy, husband passed money to her as thankful so then we dont owe karmic , we bought milk bottle, only one day he knew his name is bernardus dominggus = the bear i met on sunday when i called him bernard he ran to me , it was just 24 hours he arrived at our home hahaha

Actually i chant anywhere any time when sudden i wanted to chant, in heart. but yes i meditate too but admitted it less intense this year, why ? i feared things

Let me share with you when i was dilligent to mantram, i was joke to my friends let the meteor falls to remind people in the world they are already miss guided, then its fallen, in thailand and russia. thanks no victims i heard from friend. i joke that mountain erupt, true erupted. everytime me and hubby climbed mountain not so long that mountain erupted, it happened for many mountains we were hiked. I said japan will tsunami, true tsunami. Some more if earthquake will happens i couldnt get up from bed, all my body felt broken. sometimes i scolded hubby caused it when i asked him is there any earthquake in the world ? he said no, i insisted my body felt broken hahaha, true, earthquake but he hasnt checked yet the news

So i rare meditate diligently due fear the effects caused when meditate i prayed to all living beings whether seen and unseen to be peace and living in harmony although its impossible there is no samsara or evils on earth but i mean at least not too bad or else the 2nd bharatayudha will appear

one thing you must know the difference one seeker and other one being seek, the last one is karmic and the first one is lust or ego , the first one would not sacrifice or exchange wisdom with materials whilst the 2nd one disasters in life will appear to replace it with wisdom... i didnt mean to scare you but thats heaven rule

shanti shanti shanti om

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40048

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi how well said and so deep .So true all of it .Its so important to keep just pure good with in you .I found chanting the Hanuman chalisa gives me peace .Karma most important I do believe its a law of life.So even if a bad phase ones good karma is always standing by I feel so .But energies do exist that we all know and feel it.I guess one just keeps trying ones best .I placed the mat outside swest by the way I found a red mat so hoping that bit helps,I have also put a wood chime five rods to keep the bad earth under control instead of plant hope I was right.So much depth to real feng shui not just placements of some hard selling items its far far more I feel .I also want to study 8 mansions but then I dont know if one can apply both .Or try blending .At times I even still get confused with facing of house I have taken as my balcony most yang area with a door not my main door but some say its main door and I wonder if am wrong so as I was told on this forum to chart both and check and I found that balcony facing was more true for me .will keep at it .

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40054

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Shoni, i thought to handle the bad earth if its 5 , is not nice to use wind chime especially from metal. thats what i read, but to handle sickness earth ( 2 ) yes it is good , where this year arrived in west , 2 wind chime metal with fish. For wood wind chime didn't it only good for east part ? but depends on the flying star visiting i thought.

To handle bad earth for me i was just dim light the area and no noisy over there such as audio , tv, speaker and few metal ornaments of my ancient ancestors properties made from brash cooper and yin water ( earth will tired to produce metal while metal has to support water = religion has to produce justice to create wisdom ) hahahaha thats my point of view from my spiritual sight to explain my spiritual disciples

House facing means example if your house built on east means facing west. But my house is built on east , behind our house is green hill ( yes i am living in highland area in front of the ancient temple of our King on top of hill ) my enter door is on west but my gate enter is on southwest, so i took it as this north east house facing southwest caused this house only have small land on right side while big land on the left side ( from inside house looking to the street / west ) where means i am more powerful than husband hahaha ( caused southern land is bigger than northern ) and southern me is green hill too

To clarify properly you can try to use compass on yr mobile phone or buy compass , you standing in the center of your house ( inside ) then you can find the exact coordinate where is your main door ( not gate door ) first

I thought whether blending or not its come back to your own feeling, each person is different, some has strong intuition some not, feng shui or 8 mansions are for people whom doesn't have strong intuition hence could assist the people to harmony ( not to bend it ) with the nature as well harmony with them " self ", but strong intuition person or strong inner ( not personality i mean but the power in him / her ) then can live in any area any situation as nature obey him / her

The ancient people used this kind of landscape , rules, etc, is for trying to harmony with universe. Not for particular purpose such to be rich, to have descendant, etc. Remember, caused ancient people has strong determination to bend them " self " through kindness wisdom knowledge etc relating inner, they lived as per universe's law. But modern people living against universe's law hence need these stuffs ( feng shui , etc ) to boost their particular needs

Well i didn't mean to attack neither to disgraced things, in fact i am also still consider things but not for particular things i wanted but merely i just want to prove it whether its true ? i just wanted try to living in harmony as much as i can although from my experiences being harmony is state of mind , i can felt peace too when i was clubbing caused state of my mind enjoy seeing the silly people with their silly actions just like watching kindergarten playing together hahahaha sounds cruel but thats the way i learn in very young age , lived mingle with people but sage state of mind inside

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40055

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Oke i would to add this story relating 8 mansions. I bought this house, very old house, hundreds years. Been empty house since 1928 hahaha. I got this house trough vivid dream i had to go this this and you will find this plant behind the house. I could see the house but of course in " style of origin of this house ". Couple of months later i asked husband to go find, we just walked around without intention to find it sudden i passed this house and said " hey, that the house i saw in my dream ". We enter the land. Trust me its very very very yin and we were there when dawn, dark. I stand and tried to check. Heard many voices of the unseen, she is the one we had been waiting for thousands years.

Then we back home and forgot the house caused its very big land surely we couldn't afford it to buy

Then 2 months later " coincidence " met a man, offered the land. Caused every people lived in there ( to rent ) ran away only few days hahaha. I felt CHALLENGES hahaha, my naughty thoughts just appeared " tempt to test ". I met the owner of the house. Don't know why that old man the 4th descendant of the owner of the house, showed huge respected to me even sat lower than me, on the floor. I said if he didnt mind i would like to rent your house. He was very happy his eyes blinking

First moved to this house i was only used my day birth as this facing west can tell while i was born in Buddha's day ( in my culture ) with metal element. Many voices appeared, the unseen tried to welcome us, friends heard that too and scared hahaha. I said relax, as long you don't hurt them they won't hurt you but the higher energy inside of you the more they run away caused felt " hot ".

During 3 months many things happened, i knew what neighbors thought " that house empty for hundred year and nobody could stand to stay there and this new young couple surely will run away too ". After i lived here 6 months all fruits bear their fruits , plenty. whilst for years those fruity trees never bear the fruits. Then happen on 12 afternoon, a chuck big tree on southeast falls , its tree of hundred years , i was just sitting that time in north east after burnt incense. I laughed, caused how come that big chunk tree falls couldn't even reached the roof and broken become two.

The land owner then came, after weeks later, he offered me this house to buy, and payment can be credit for how many years is up to me depends on my husband's ability

So, i mean, 8 mansions or mix with feng shui , is nothing if you are not up grade your dharma to get rid off karma. Happened too i audited disciple's house without photos nor visited her house ( she is living in other city 4 hours flight ). I said what i have to said. She did. She then got promoted in her job in government, her mother now less to gambling , her brothers also nice to her. Honesty her house is haunt house hahaha, but i asked her to be good person and humble also serve others, after 2 years good things arrived for her

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40056

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi this is so nice esp the part where the fruit trees start to bear fruits and flowers it shows maybe what you are within,positive energy plants and animals are the best judge..As for the wooden five rod I have hung in southwest bathroom for i think and I dont know if I am correct I hope if wrong some one tells me but the earth of bathroom as its southwest the wood to reduce that bad energy .Working on reducing I feel.I have hung this just a week or so ago. I did not want to put a plant there as one does not enhance bathrooms I felt.For five yellow I use metal too and try to keep area at peace .My confusion sometimes on facing is for apartments is it the door we use to come in ie main door with nothing out or is it a yang area like my balcony very bright open has a door to it so an opening.And a busy road down so I took that as facing of home Am not very well at 8 mansions as that takes main door as facing .I must study that .

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40057

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
Southwest is earth = durga , if based on my point. Wood is east to fuel fire then become earth. Means if any wood in southwest then female in house will have problem with liver ? honesty, on southwest i had many big fruit trees + fish pool = support earth indirectly but also make it tired with water. So if your southwest this year is bad caused 6 trapped in bathroom , but next year southwest is bad, 5 yellow so bath room is good to destroy it. So universe always turning hence nobody always happy always healthy right ?

For the door, it can consider main door if you used it more often than the real door you were intent when built the house or buy it.

Make it simple, when you using one door often or always whilst actually its not main door ( during built it ), it will considered main door due the energy keep moving. What we called main is for me is not about " where is the door is " but " which one is more active to be used ", logically which one is called " main " ? the energy keep moving or stagnant energy ? of course the first one. Thats why called main

Example : my other house is sitting on southwest, living room door is on north east ( caused built based on Hinduism rule that north east is Ishvara / Siva ) , but gate door is in South east ( Laksmi ) and we have door too in South where its dinning room and kitchen then family room in east also dry kitchen then center is also family room. We are more often to used south door ( Brahma ) , so the energy moving is on south = main , comparing to north east. Meanwhile we have two busy streets , one in east one in south. Means my house is in junction. YES. But in south we have yard space quite far from the house, 27 meters to get to the street in south. Whilst on east we also have 17 meters yard to the street. That number is not just by chance. Its symbolic , south 9 = fire, east 8 = 8 devas sitting

You were right the busy road is the one of consideration of house facing, caused what ? caused the energy keep moving ! haha. thats like what i said above in first paragraph. We called it main caused the energy keep moving.

House facing northeast is house of Knowledge and education, forever, doesn't matter its the flying stars or the world is turning, but the matter is not all people could living in northeast house due the energy, from water to wood = Khrisna to Ishvara to Indra ( heaven ) , caused its mixing wisdom with wealthy ( water with wood ) + sacrifice of worldly affairs ( battle with own lusts ego ). Remember wealthy in ancient is mean wisdom itself not the money. So house facing north east if the occupant is shallow , stingy, don't walk on right paths, i guarantee their descendants will never become wise one and get lost caused its where they facing Khrisna + Siva + Indra = use yr wealth to gain knowledge and battle with own lust to enter heaven / happiness

Yes sure you can study it, nature support this , especially this year , this year is year of study things related metaphysic spiritual or something beyond the material things. Just like how the dog of King Puntadev / Yudhistira / Dharmavamca accompany him to enter heaven

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40058

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Sisi thank you so much you explained that so beautifully .So I am going to remove the wooden chime from there after I write this.Like I said I have faith that guidance is for a reason and I will take it.Will put earth colour mats back too remove the wood green colour.Wish there was someway to handle bathrooms in feng shui something that really works I do have the red mat there.Yes maximum energy from my balcony facing northwest2/3.and main door at north east where as one enters first is my prayer room small just before my kitchen but I have my temple there it gives me much peace.Thank you so much sisi .

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40059

• sisi
  • Junior Boarder
You welcome.
If there is no sickness people don't try hard to seek medicines to heal. Your worries mentioned that something happens in your life and it making you too much concern relating kitchen in east whilst actually that's not big deal. If relationship in family has problem means something wrong with east side ? This year east were only visit by robbery ( 7 ) If you careful with yr luggage then nothing will happens especially if your northeast is yr private temple , is it possible nature ( or devas ) wouldn't giving hand when east got problem ? north east now is visiting by quarrel ? ( 3 ) ? if we are humble and down to earth also carefully in agreement we make then will that issue will be appear ?

happens to me when someone came to me to seek help due his wife sick and the husband said to me he will sacrifice anything as long his wife recover. I said to him you lie, no you don't, anyway i couldn't help, i don't seek payment neither i need to urge to do good deeds, if your wife and you good, yr wife will recover if not then die , also i couldn't help people, they help them self with their own deeds hence i never considered i help

3 months later after that his wife passed away, and just after her burial, husband flirting with many women

Re: Plants and each ones element 2 months, 1 week ago #40060

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
So true sisi you give so much confidence I feel that.Kitchen in east is fire burning wood right?Times I thought of putting mirror on the wall outside that is in dining area but east .You are correct.God will look after.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds