Username Password: Remember me

What is the facing direction of an apartment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the facing direction of an apartment

What is the facing direction of an apartment 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39262

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Hi .Would really like to know which is a facing direction for an apartment on the tenth floor .There are so many theories and its very confusing .Is the facing direction the main door or is it where the most yang energy is .I have a big balcony with large windows and a door facing northwest 2 but my main door is in the north east with only a passage out side and a elevator area.What would be the facing direction then.Any help on this would be so appreciated by me .Thank you.

Re: What is the facing direction of an apartment 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39263

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
For ur case Hong Kong geomancer will use door as facing angle but Taiwan geomancer will follow the bright balcony as house facing angle. So depend who u want to trust
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: What is the facing direction of an apartment 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39264

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Shoni wrote:
Hi .Would really like to know which is a facing direction for an apartment on the tenth floor .There are so many theories and its very confusing .Is the facing direction the main door or is it where the most yang energy is .I have a big balcony with large windows and a door facing northwest 2 but my main door is in the north east with only a passage out side and a elevator area.What would be the facing direction then.Any help on this would be so appreciated by me .Thank you.

PLot two charts and compare it to see which match your previous incidents.

Re: What is the facing direction of an apartment 4 months, 1 week ago #39267

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Thank You So much for the replies.Yes there are two different theories .Will make two charts to understand better though for the moment I feel more inclined towards the balcony as the facing direction .But will work harder to understand it .Would appreciate much any other experiences with facing directions it would be helpful.Thanks for the above replies.

Re: What is the facing direction of an apartment 4 months ago #39334

• Shoni
  • Senior Boarder
Hi I am now most convinced that the facing direction is the one with the large windows door,and balcony most yang area.Its what I feel,not the main door .Just hope I am correct on it .Also would really appreciate how to handle an area of lui sha ie west in my home with a period energy of 1 and mountain and water 5 and 7.Will it be wood or earth?Cannot keep plants there its a bedroom with a bath attached to it .Thank you .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds