Username Password: Remember me

disposal of old past year feng shui cures
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: disposal of old past year feng shui cures

disposal of old past year feng shui cures 5 months ago #39171

• erickz
  • Fresh Boarder
I believed this is a common issue with most of us who buy feng shui placements for every year. I know that it is better to dispose off your past year old feng shui cures (like 5 yellow pagoda, 3 kills etc), whereas it is optional to reuse those feng shui enhancers (you can chose to re-activate them). I read somewhere that you can dispose off these old feng shui cures into a sea/river or buried them in soil. But in a city where is is difficult to find a sea or river and to dig and bury in soil, where do you guys dispose ff your fengshui cures?

It is also not possible to dispose to a temple, as most temples don't provide this service and don't accept these fengshui placements. Previously I took time to went to a canal which leads to the sea and throw the fengshui placements into the canal. But I am afraid that people may mistaken me for being environmental un-friendly and throwing rubbish into the canal. So what is a better way to dispose off these past year feng shui placements?

Any advice?

Re: disposal of old past year feng shui cures 5 months ago #39174

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Suggest u put them in a clean box n dump it to a recycle bin
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: disposal of old past year feng shui cures 5 months ago #39178

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
no, you dont need all this in Fengshui. Please dispose all the items. This is only usable in the spiritual part.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds