Complete beginner - conflicting feng shui advice
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complete beginner - conflicting feng shui advice

Complete beginner - conflicting feng shui advice 5 months ago #37645

• tori276
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

So I've just started getting into this and am confused, because based on the western/btb bagua - my flat is laid out pretty much how it should be. But based on my life gua - my most used rooms are in my bad spaces (in the west and south west).

I am a Life Gua 9, My Husband is a Life Gua 4 - for purposes of clarification - I am the breadwinner in the family (I have heard this matters).

My flat/apartment is House Gua 9 (Like me) - North is my front door and south is the back of the flat.

My rooms are laid out like this:

N - front door, entrance hall
NE - Office
E - Kitchen (based on my life gua this is supposed to be the best part of the flat for me, and my front door should ideally be situated here is that correct?)
SE - Music room/living space
S - Also the music room (same as SE)
SW - Our Bedroom
W - Living room and dining room
NW - Balcony/garden area

From what I have read, the bedroom, living room and balcony are the worst areas for me (to the west) and the office also (NE)?

To make these less negative, should I include traditional symbols and cures in these rooms etc:
Living room (W - Wu Gei) - Dragons and Money Frogs etc?
Office (NE - Ho Hai) - Crystal pagoda etc?
Bedroom (SW - Liu Sha) - Ki-lins, Quan Yin etc?
Balcony (NW - Chueh Ming - Happy Buddha, Crystals etc?

I just want to make sure I am not doing more harm than good.

I also love my crystals and am not sure what crystals to place given the symbols above, or if I should just following the western bagua - ie rose quartz relationship zone (which is our bedroom SW) etc.

Any help would be really appreciated. I do not feel much negative energy in the flat, but we do argue quite a bit in the living room (West) and the bedroom (SW).

Thanks in advance!
Tori276
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds