Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HELP! how to stop life spinning out of control?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP! how to stop life spinning out of control?

HELP! how to stop life spinning out of control? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #37289

• jp77
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
Im wondering if anyone can advise....
Over the last 3 years I have suffered greatly from a marriage split, I have 2 boys who I have had to give up to their father. I have lost my home, no finances, no work and soon to be homeless.

Im worried about my future and if the fight between my ex and his mother (my ex mother in law - MIL) will ever end and if i will get my boys back or even see them again!! The manipulation of my ex and his mother over my boys worries me greatly. At the moment they get scolded if they speak to me so contact has become limited. (so far contact is via wifi chat or video) No physical contact yet.

Aside from marriage falling apart due to ex and MIL being control freaks and him having a GF on the side, we have had legal fights, cannot come to an agreement regarding childrens custody/contact, he has made countless threats which has instilled a lot of fear on me and he has also falsely accused me of assault on my youngest child and ive had to deal with police, luckily no charges laid on me. My mental and health in general is terrible now. I feel im only heading in a downward spiral.

I am seeing a lovely man who has been so wonderful and supportive but my kids never accepted him and this has caused more problems with the ex to become aggressive and its caused so much tension. I may be moving in july but im not sure at the moment where I stand.

Please help!
birth details: myself - 12 april 77, my boyfriend - 11 may 70, son 1 - 14 june 05, son 2 - 16 feb 09, Ex - 29 august 74.

I have many crystals, can I work with them to help me clear this negativity? I have a kuan kung statue, a thai buddha and two gold horses, What should I do? need help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds