Username Password: Remember me

Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door

Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 4 years, 5 months ago #21806

• L4NZ
  • Fresh Boarder
The main door of my house is situated in the East quadrant and faces North. This door directly faces the neighbour's main door across the fence. I have read that the front door of the house should not face a blank wall, so I was reluctant to build a wall as a partation. I have also read that there should not be trees of plants directly facing the main door. Please suggest a remedy. Thank you in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mentor777

Re: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 4 years, 3 months ago #22291

• pixel8
  • Junior Boarder
There are few theories of how doors facing direction are measured.... some based it on the door frame and some based it on the house front.

So unless you are plagued with some issues, not to worry about the door just yet. It could be other factors involved eg. room, stove, stairs, etc.

L4NZ wrote:
The main door of my house is situated in the East quadrant and faces North. This door directly faces the neighbour's main door across the fence. I have read that the front door of the house should not face a blank wall, so I was reluctant to build a wall as a partation. I have also read that there should not be trees of plants directly facing the main door. Please suggest a remedy. Thank you in advance.

Re: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 4 years, 3 months ago #22313

• mentor777
Your concerns are well founded. However, if a blank wall is maybe three meters from the door, you are OK. You are correct that a tree should not directly face the door. Plants may or may not be OK depending on the plant. Most are harmless. Those with sharp points or thorns are to be avoided. If you keep your door closed and place a mirror on it at eye level you will be OK and not wall will be necessary. The mirror need not be large. Good luck......Mentor777

Re: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 3 years, 6 months ago #26239

• englert123
  • Fresh Boarder
Before doing any type of changes you will ensues the metal roof design of the house as if there is any change make on it, it will affect the strength of the house. So must consult to the expert one to avoid such a problem.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by englert123.

Re: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 3 years, 5 months ago #26429

• englert123
  • Fresh Boarder
It was not a big problem, if you don't like that the main door of your face neighbor's house you can just get know about the design of the metal roof or roof and then choose which of the windows can be easily moderated into the door.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by englert123.

Re: Main door of hpuse facing neighbour's main door 3 years, 4 months ago #27090

• englert123
  • Fresh Boarder
You can moderate your door withe window and build the door on your desired side according the house architecture and metal roof design.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by englert123.

Re: Main door of house facing neighbour wall 7 months, 4 weeks ago #38226

• Anu_yahoo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.. we are going to construct new home. My house plot is bascially south facing , But the main entrance /main door is facing east direction . which means its a side entrance house.
i read in many articles that the east facing should have open space inorder to allow positive energy .
i have a neighbour wall facing againt my main entarnce , i am worried on what to be done.
Also ,there are no chances for changing the main entrance direction . the distance between the wall and main door seems to be 7 ft approx . is there any way to sort out this issue ?

regards,
Anu

Re: Main door of house facing neighbour wall 7 months, 4 weeks ago #38231

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Is fengshui that simple? Can you really get all the info, complete info through books? If that simple than LT and JY 2ill be out of business.

Why not post in your house plan and the location map.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds