Username Password: Remember me

best time to sign contract ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: best time to sign contract ?

best time to sign contract ? 6 years, 11 months ago #6904

• kags52
  • Fresh Boarder
I am buying house and i would like to know the best day or period in july, august to sign the contract. my date of birth is 4th october 1960 (Rat). I would be so grateful if someone could advice me. Thanks Karen

Re:best time to sign contract ? 6 years, 10 months ago #7289

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Kags52,

My excuses to interfere this Rooms, I hope not they decrease my Karma value again.

Signing a House contract brings lots of stress and pressure. If the house is 100% yours everyday will be a good day for signing that important contract. The good Qi flow will support you, otherwise every good day selection turn sour anyway.

You ask, we try to answer:

There are lots of methods, I will start mine. First I look your Foundations Chart, your Earthly Branches in your Destiny Code. Second I will look of any interfering of your Charts. Thirdly I will select a few possible good days with good Energies of the Stars at that day. Some call it the 28 mansions Stars, combine with 28 heavenly Zodiac.

The earthly Branches:
Year: Metal Rat
Month: Wood Rooster
Day: Wood Ox (Tuesday)
28 Moon Mansion: Star 20: Beak
28 Heavenly Zodiac: Sky Monkey
10 year Luck Pillar: Metal Dragon

In month July (Wood Goat) will clash with your Wood Ox, it is better to prevent any Clashes. Clashes will only activate the Earth-elements and bring it to active. It could be good or bad, we try to prevent the bad one, you will never know.

So in August (Fire Monkey) should be all right, you had asked for those months. I have to follow your schedule and planning. Which day in August? To make it easy for you and for me is to select days which it makes a Harmonic Combination of your DM, include your Spouse Pillar. Harmonic Combination is like opposite with a Totally Clash.
Your DM is Wood Ox, days like Rat-days are good, Rat and Ox are in totally Harmonic Combinations. In a month there are just two Rat-days.

Those days are: Saturday 13 and 25 August 2011.
Year of the Rabbit, Month of the Monkey and Days of the Rats.
Unfortunately on the day 13/08/2011 day of Metal Rat is the Star: Base, Unlucky, marten, Unlucky no weddings, buildings and funeral. It is also a day Marten, constellation of the Floor. Day of a Metal Rat, Metal over Water should be a harmonic Pillar.

Unfortunately on the day 25/08/2011day of the Water Rat is the Star: Astride, Unlucky, Wood, Wolf; undesirable, looking in security matters. It is also the Wolf-star: constant fear of thieves. Day of a Water Rat, Water over Water should be a harmonic Pillar.
If those days you don’t feel good about it and it doesn’t fit your schedule and planning, don’t do it, choose another day. Your unconscious will feel the Good Qi of those days, listen to your heart and you will make the right decisions.

There are other alternatives:

A day before the Rat-day, it is close to a totally Harmonic Combination and it is not bad either: 24 August 2011.

It is a Metal Pig day, Metal over Water in harmonic combination. Thereby it is on a Wednesday the shop and real estate agents are open, and it is middle of the week, more easily to plan. Another Good news is that day has Wall-star no. 14, it is a Lucky Star; new doors bring rich rewards in real estate, children from marriage brings joy. It is also a Porcupine Star from 28 Heavenly Zodiac, reaping in financial as well as intellectual rewards. It is also a “Wedding Days” a “Even” Star: Even means arrange Wedding, cultivate True Path of Enlightment.

Those Stars will give rich sources of Good Qi-Flow for you and it is in a Monkey Month, combination with your Year-Star. The day of a Metal Pig not in Clash with any of your Earthly Foundations, this day is in theory a very good day to sign a contract: 24 August 2011.

Of course we could dig deeper, but it is for a moment enough to have a clear picture what you want. I have a good feeling of this day 24 August 2011, but the decisions, your schedule and planning are still yours.

Hoping a new house will bring you Good Luck and Prosperity, maybe we will meet each other again in Feng Shui-ing your new House. I don’t think it will be necessary, looking quickly in your Destiny Chart; you should be fine with your new house.

Saphora

Re:best time to sign contract ? 6 years, 10 months ago #7330

• ExtremeFS
  • Expert Boarder
HI saphora,

That's a very detail explanation, GREAT ! Bazi is really deep, still unable to understand most of it . haha @_@
Still a long way for me to get familiar with it ^_^

JC

Re:best time to sign contract ? 6 years, 10 months ago #7331

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
ExtremeFS,

Can I call you as a friend? My first reply in this forum was from you. Although this is not a topic about Bazi, now you are here I would like to share some comments about your Chart. In the room Bazi, there are already 39 replies about you, so I will not make it longer than necessary.

As your name already reveals your unconscious, you are indeed Extreme, so do I. Extreme does not mean always negative. People like you in the ancient time are suitable in the Warrior Team and not like a Farmer-life. You are not suitable for a Bazi-consultant; you are more suitable for a Ghost-buster like me, learning Extreme FS to fight against Darkness, before Darkness gets us of course. As a FS-lover like me, we always recommend people to achieve and balance their chart like a Farmer-Chart. No stress, happy and die on old age. You and me, we are born to the Extreme, like pressure to achieve something. To achieve something to the Extreme, unfortunately we have to pay also an Extreme price.

For example, the Chart of Barack Obama or the father of Great China, they have not a chart that I recommend for others. They go also to the Extreme to achieve something, like a Super V8-car, going fast and make history, and die not at old age. If you look at the Face of Barack Obama, look at his left side of his Nose, there is like a big mole on his Face. His grey hair is changing very fast; the Fire in his Eyes is decreasing. Only Bazi-readers like us know that he has a chronic Illness right now through his Destiny Code, (edit text: Hour-pillar is unknown). Of course his Medical Team keeps it very confidential, but they cannot hide from us.

Your Chart is not a Minister or a President Chart; unfortunately otherwise I will be proud of my selves having a President as a friend. But your Chart make you special, different than the rest. Someone could achieve through tremendous Pressure and Power, it is like an addiction. You are someone who could give life a meaning, maybe a History. Remember try to have as a Farmers life; peaceful and happiness.

Saphora
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by Saphora.

Re:best time to sign contract ? 6 years, 8 months ago #8549

• Gvurol
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a free 'Realtor Calendar' service on astroelite.com. Go to main menu->Reports->Realtor Calendar.
Don't forget to set your local time before.
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/realtor.gif

Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Gvurol.

Re:best time to sign contract ? 2 years, 10 months ago #30145

• amanto07
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Saphora,

You give great analysis on this topic on what's the best time to sign a contract on buying a new house.
Can I ask for your help too?
I really love to loan a house but I want to make sure that we will have continuous luck to be able to finish paying the house. My birthday is on May 7, 1978. My zodiac is Taurus. My husband is born on October 8, 1974. We both believe in Feng Shui so we really hope this could help us decide. Appreciate it if you give time to reply my concern.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds