Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

7K bazi....HELP!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 7K bazi....HELP!

7K bazi....HELP! 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37241

Hey all....I am new at this...Please help.

I really just want to know when will things get better for me as far as life, relationships, money, etc. I have really bad karma and it's starting to become unbearable for me. I believe I am a weak daymaster. I have nothing but earth and wood. I thought life would get better when yang fire luck cycle came to offer some type of clarity, but I am still having issues... I am a warrior profile with 3 7 killing, 2 stems one on year and other on hour...also 7k on spouse palace. Any insight would be so helpful!

2/4/1986 Chicago, IL 1:05am

Year. Day Month. Year
Wood. Earth. Earth. Wood
Cow. Rabbit. Cow. Cow

Age 30-40 Fire Dog
Age 40-50 Wood Rooster
Age 50-60 Wood Monkey
Age 60-70 Water Goat
Last Edit: 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Method2madness.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 5 months, 2 weeks ago #37295

I actually thought I had an interesting chart being that I have 3 ox signs...but I guess not...thanks for the help.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 5 months, 2 weeks ago #37299

• jellybean
  • Junior Boarder
hi method,

I'm also a weak daymaster and 7k profile. I also have 7k in year stem and in spouse and hour pillar!!!

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38236

Method2Madness: Isn't your chart actually the one below?

Wood Earth Metal Fire
Ox/cow Rabbit Tiger Tiger
(Hour) (Day) (Month) (year)

My bazi calculator keeps bringing this one up, and it also says the times are on the borderline. I'll post a screenshot as soon as I'm off my phone and on a computer.

Hope you've been doing better and your luck has improved,

Dragonfruit.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38237

• smsek1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- u need fire to do the mitigation bcos fire will burn the wood to give heat to warm ur bazi as u were born in winter month

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38238

Hey thank you for response.

On 2/4 is the day the month and year changes but I was born just after 1am...I had trouble with finding the correct bazi for years, but judging by my life and the way it has transpired, I can tell I have 3 oxen/cow in my chart.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38239

Method2madness wrote:
I actually thought I had an interesting chart being that I have 3 ox signs...but I guess not...thanks for the help.

Oh wow...well bless your heart@

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38240

jellybean wrote:
hi method,

I'm also a weak daymaster and 7k profile. I also have 7k in year stem and in spouse and hour pillar!!!

Oh wow! Well bless our hearts!
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Method2madness.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38241

Dragonfruit wrote:
Method2Madness: Isn't your chart actually the one below?

Wood Earth Metal Fire
Ox/cow Rabbit Tiger Tiger
(Hour) (Day) (Month) (year)

My bazi calculator keeps bringing this one up, and it also says the times are on the borderline. I'll post a screenshot as soon as I'm off my phone and on a computer.

Hope you've been doing better and your luck has improved,

Dragonfruit.

On 2/4 is the day the month and year changes but I was born just after 1am...I had trouble with finding the correct bazi for years, but judging by my life and the way it has transpired, I can tell I have 3 oxen/cow in my chart.

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38242

smsek1 wrote:
hi- u need fire to do the mitigation bcos fire will burn the wood to give heat to warm ur bazi as u were born in winter month

Yessd, fire indeed. I'm i my Fire Dog luck cycle and I'm hoping it warms me up....thanks for your response

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38244

• jellybean
  • Junior Boarder
i can warm u up...i got plenty of fire in my chart.... hahahaha

frm experience as 7k pple..do u get injured easily?

Re: 7K bazi....HELP! 1 week, 1 day ago #38346

jellybean wrote:
frm experience as 7k pple..do u get injured easily?

Not at all, although this year I broke my hand. First time breaking anything. Although I do have a quick temper lol
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds