Username Password: Remember me

Water rat living in south facing home
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Water rat living in south facing home

Water rat living in south facing home 2 years, 7 months ago #30382

• eadanford1
  • Fresh Boarder
My home faces south, which is the opposite direction of the rat area, which is north. I also have a kitchen in the north of my home. How do I make my home more compatible for me? I have been searching for an answer to this question for sometime but without luck. Thank you for any insight into this.

Re: Water rat living in south facing home 2 years, 7 months ago #30477

• adarkhorse
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi eadanford1,

I can see that you understand the relationship of water (rat) and fire (south), but there's more information you should consider if you want to set up your house to suit you.

First you need to have a bazi reading or at least a basic understanding of your chart. Then, you can have a feng shui consultant help you set it up properly or tell you what would be better for you.

Good luck!

Re: Water rat living in south facing home 2 years, 6 months ago #30582

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eadanford1,

I need year of construction of your house, birth data, floorplan and correctly compas direction in degrees of your entrance.

Re: Water rat living in south facing home 2 years, 6 months ago #30662

• eadanford1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, thank you and the help is very appreciated. My home home was built in 1996 and faces 180 degrees. My front door faces 200 to 205 degrees but we use the side door. The side door faces west at 265 degrees. My birth date is September 26, 1972. I was born at 12:45 in the afternoon. My husband's birth date is August 25, 1965. I have attached a floor plan. I am going to try to upload a more clear picture.

Thank you very much,

eadanford1
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds