Username Password: Remember me

my luck
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: my luck

my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29422

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
hello there can you make enlighetn me i am wonder how is my luck i feel its not good, and also can you make tell me if what is a good element and bad element for me they say my good element is metal..

march 8 1985 is my birthday

hour is 6;10 am .. hope someone can make reply on me thanks

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29428

Hello.

Just to clarify, you are a wood ox in the Chinese Zodiac. Although your animal sign is the astrological enemy of the sheep (it's the year of the sheep this year - 2015), the ox's luck is ok; it's not the best but it's not the worst either. The reason for your bad luck may be because of the direction your house is facing and/or sitting, or that it's not a good month for your zodiac sign, etc.

Re your favourable / good element, this is more to do with your four pillars: I entered in the details given and found that you are a strong fire. You are missing water which means that water is good for you. Metal is also good for you because it produces water (which you are missing). Since you are a strong fire, you don't want to make yourself even stronger thus wood would not benefit you too much.

Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteVenuz

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29429

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
ohh thanks for the wonderful explane to me on that.. is that earth is good to me.. and in my 4 pillars i am in the direct resorces proflie .. and i see ten year luck pillar.. i see direct resorces and indirect resorces in hidden stem .. they say my noble star is in pig and rooster.. and i see i have pig in my ten years luck pillar do you consider my profile will be good or bad ?and also do i have a chance to work abroad or to live abroad ? and do i have peach blossoms star? also in my hidden stem years i see a pig is that mean i can travel ?and how abouth my love life.. do i have to get a love life and to have a son ?and if i make do in bussness do i will get success ? what my 4 pillars say on my chart ... thanks again for enlighting me i hope i make see your make reply again thanks miss..

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29465

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
any reply abouth my luck? feel free to comment on me lolz

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29474

Hey, sorry for the late reply,

Re direct and indirect resources, I am not too familiar with these terms as I don't recall Lillian Too using them in her book (and I only follow Lillian haha).

Earth is also good for you, yes (sorry forgot to mention that earlier).

All I know re ten luck pillars is that during a period where you have a favourable element, that period will be good for you - so in your case: water, metal, earth. A period may also be good when you've got an animal in that period (see earthly branches of your ten luck) compatible with either your day or year pillar (so for you anything compatible with horse or ox).

Well I believe that no one's chart is perfect, you just need to introduce more water into your life be it a fountain in your front garden, wearing blue clothes, etc.

You do have the peach blossom star, yes.

Unfortunately I am uncertain about your last, specific questions as I only know the basics; sorry I can't help you there.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Zoe_Moroney99.

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29475

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for reply on me.. hehehe what is peach blossoms star mean in my pillar?

Re: my luck 2 years, 6 months ago #29591

Hello

Sorry for the late response (again)!

The peace blossom star suggests that you are attractive to the opposite sex, easy to find a spouse, seductive - that sort of thing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds