Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit?

Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit? 4 years, 7 months ago #20887

• vibe9292
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear All,

Recently I've been kinda bothered and felt uncomfortable by the sight of my wife's 'ferocious tiger' tattoo (tiger head with mouth wide open) on her top right shoulder area. Both my wife and me are born in the year of Rabbit, I need to know will her tattoo affect us in terms of our relationship and my business please. Sincerely hope to hear some sound advices from the experts here. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Roger

Re: Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit? 4 years, 2 months ago #21951

• alex_gold
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Roger, i think tiger tatoo will add some agressiveness and cautiousness to both of you

Re: Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit? 2 years, 3 months ago #32109

• chai888
  • Fresh Boarder
this is new...can I ask, does having a tattoo affect an individuals overall?

Re: Tiger Tattoo Suitable For Year Of Rabbit? 1 year, 2 months ago #36305

• helga56
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, Roger! As far as I understand you are worried about influence of the tiger tattoo your wife have. But here is nothing to worry about, this type of tattoos usually has quite positive meaning. And will not affect your life anyhow. Tiger Tattoo are known to be brave, mean and powerful. The symbolism of the tiger tattoo flash does not stop there because this also symbolizes strength, beauty and adventure. Hindu mythology deems that tigers are the king of animals which is the symbol of their Lord Shiva because his characteristics are the same like tigers. Because they believe that tiger tattoos are a representation of life and death, they have made use of this to safeguard them from evil. You can go over this question for instance here flowertattooideas.com/tiger-tattoo/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds