what remedies can I use to sell my shop
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what remedies can I use to sell my shop

what remedies can I use to sell my shop 6 years, 7 months ago #8986

• shashi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I need some assistance urgently to help sell my small newsagent shop. I have been trying to sell the shop for over a year now - but do not seem to have any clients interested. I had couple of them interested then they also could not buy the shop in the end. My shop is nice and clean and busy but still no one interested in buying.

Can you tell me what remedies I can do or put in my shop to help speed up sell of my shop.

All the help and advice will be appreciated very much.

with warm and kind regards
shashi

Re: what remedies can I use to sell my shop 6 years, 7 months ago #9002

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear shashi

Please do provide the floorplan, year of constuction, Facing direction. If your shop is a part of a building then it is necessary to have the complete building floor plan and the building facing direction.
To my knowledge you need to activate the future star 9 to sell something for a best deal. At the same time you need to know if that perticular sector is good to activate or not.
You need a good date and time to activate.

Cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling
Last Edit: 6 years, 7 months ago by gautam.rao.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucyng

Re: what remedies can I use to sell my shop 3 years, 5 months ago #26838

• shashi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Gautam

You very kindly helped me with some of the information you gave me regarding selling of the shop last year. Is it possible to have yr contact or would it be possible for u to get intouch with me - my email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thankyou

Re: what remedies can I use to sell my shop 4 months ago #39335

• lucyng
  • Senior Boarder
Bro Gautam,

I also have the same type of problem renting out my room

I have been trying to rent my 2 spare room to get some income but am not able to, can I seek your help pls
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds