Username Password: Remember me

Pixiu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pixiu

Pixiu 6 years, 9 months ago #8405

• elvipuebla
  • Fresh Boarder
Please help! I bought a pair of Jade Pixiu with two horns and it seems that it has 2 more long hair strands (I am guessing) that start in between the two horns and end almost at the end of their body. I bought them in the Buddha Temple of Shanghai and they are blessed. I have placed them in the front of my home (inside) facing out and I would like to know if there is anything else that I must do. Thank you.

Re:Pixiu 6 years, 9 months ago #8407

• lady moon
This is what I found about the placement of the pixiu.

"The placement of the PI Xiu is simple.
The reference point is their position of their leg. U would be noticing their front limbs one in and one out.
Both Pixiu one is their rright leg pointed out, and the other one is left leg pointed out. Take notice. This is the pair.
So if you are holding them facing out. On your left hand pi xiu should have ItS left leg step out first, while the Right hand hold the one is right leg out."

the one with the Left leg extended should be on the left side & the other on the right as they look out of your home. As these are jade, I would place them off the floor where they can watch the entry to your home.

Mentor777, JackieLee, & Rapinau may have more information about these guardians.

lady moon

Re:Pixiu 6 years, 9 months ago #8412

• elvipuebla
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much Lady Moon, I just followed your advice.

Re:Pixiu 6 years, 5 months ago #9903

• chris88
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody,

Happy New Year 2012.

Sorry to intrude, pardon my interruption.

I've a pair of jade PIXIU which was kaigan by a taoist temple. Since I got no use for it, I've kept in wrapped in red piece of paper and stored them in a cupboard.

Guess its my big mistake. Money flowing out all the time and business is no good.

May I seek your advise in restoring them to a proper placement & since I'm a taoist with a TUA PEK KONG at home, can I place them on the altar facing the window?

Door faces NE & window faces SE? By the way , I'm a East person. East & Soth East is my best direction.

Thank you in advance.

Chris88

Re: Pixiu 2 years, 9 months ago #30391

• ht04049
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys, came across this forum and would like to share my experience.

I 'invited' one Tianlu Pixiu(天禄 貔貅) a couple of months back and with the advice from the shop owner, things have been slowly going smooth for me and I even secured a new and better salary job.

The shop is "Premium Contracting & Trading (聚宝福) at 35 Selegie Road Parklane Shopping Mall #04-20 S(188307). You guys can drop by to have a look.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds