Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

conflicts among various sectors and methods???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: conflicts among various sectors and methods???

conflicts among various sectors and methods??? 2 months ago #38390

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Last time I logged in was 5 yrs ago. I learned basic feng shui principals, flying stars, and etc. except WESTERN BAGUA. I guess that it did not interest me because it was too straight forward, and feng shui couldn't be that simple just about placing some cures or remedies to a space. I stopped digging deeper into flying stars, all because it was too much time consuming and getting difficult to find time for it. As you can see it, I was full of myself and fooling myself.

Now I am back to feng shui, because my husband has gotten to a point to choose his own career path. He grew up in his parents' business, always protected without developing his own sense of his path in most of the aspects in life. Now, his parents are selling their business and moving away. My husband will be out of job in the near future and need to find his own career path in his early 40s. Since I forgot almost all the feng shui I learned, I'd like to re-start something simple and straight forward.

I see most feng shui consultants usually apply WESTERN bagua (BTB) rathern than classic bagua. I am now very confused (please forgive my newbie knowledge). If I were to apply BTB to my home, the WEALTH sector would be our bedroom (I knew that I probbaly need to deal with CAREER first before WEALTH, yet I am just feeling this confusion at this sector now). Because water, plants in that nature wouldn't be suitable to be placed in a bedroom, how would one use a bedroom as a WEALTH sector? Please advice? Thanks.

Also, I am confused about conflicts among different methods (perhaps there is none, whatsoever, in reality, but it's ME who is confused). If the orientation from a classic bagua does not coincide with BTB, how would one solve the 5 elements clashes? For example, if using BTB with a remedy of water in a space, while CLASSIC calling for fire, fire cannot exist due to water element in BTB remedy... Please shed some light with me. Thanks bunch

Re: conflicts among various sectors and methods??? 2 months ago #38404

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor

Re: conflicts among various sectors and methods??? 2 months ago #38405

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds