Username Password: Remember me

Total Loss front door facing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Total Loss front door facing

Total Loss front door facing 4 months, 3 weeks ago #37690

• tanjap
  • Fresh Boarder
We have recently bought a new house. Since we have moved in I have noticed that we are having to spend more money every week on different things that need fixing. Not much, but enough to cause concern. Previous owners had financial problems and the owners prior to them had severe conflicts with some neighbours. I began to wonder about the Feng Shui of the house and if there may be problems there. Overall the house has a good 'feel' and does not have any obviously problematic.
I am not experienced with Feng Shui, but on investigation I have since discovered that our front door is in my total loss area. Is there a correction for this? Or does it sound as though I should I get a professional to come and consult? It is difficult to find someone in Australia where we live to do this so I would appreciate any advice here.

Re: Total Loss front door facing 4 months, 3 weeks ago #37711

• royster
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, tanjap~
You don't indicate which direction your front door is facing...this can help with some remedies. For now, I suggest sticking a convex mirror on the front of the house: this sends bad energies back, and although not a cure for Total Loss, it might ease the energies until you can find some more enduring solutions.

The convex mirror I speak of is sold at auto parts stores, and has a self-stick tape on the backside. Place is above the door or high on either side of the door. Again, this just sends back bad energies, but apparently your house is inviting negetive energies, so this should help.

Many blessings!

Re: Total Loss front door facing 4 months, 2 weeks ago #37713

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
hello tanjap,

which part of australia part are you residing? If you reside in victoria then you can give me a shot or email for "on-site fengshui consultation"...Fengshui is basically an art of how we do harness the positive qi which is carried by wind and preserved in water...FYI, On classical fengshui knowledge we cannot utilize mirror to block negative qi...the proper way to remedy Jue Ming(Total loss) based on advanced BaZhai method are by utilized more often Tian Yi Sector..

Regards,
Candra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds