Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia?

fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2494

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, i am a malaysian expatriate working in singapore, i rent an apartment in singapore and travel back to malaysia over the weekend to my home in johor, where should i emphasize on the fengshui placement? singapore or malaysia?

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2511

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi chinghoe,

Malaysia is your headquarter and Singapore is your branch so it is best to have both side feng shui taken care of.

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2517

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
so both i emphasize the placement in my room only??? cos my home in JB belongs to my parents and my apartment in singapore i m sharing with my friends

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2519

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Its all depend on which school of feng shui you applying and what placement you are implementing. If you are doing placement in the room that you share with your friend, you must ensure there is no conflict of interest

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2617

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
i have the master bedroom for myself, my friend sleeps in the other room, so there should have no clash of interest, so should i emphasize on my room only?

and also since i can put water feature in my room, so how should i install water feature in the apartment and my home in JB?

thanks a million

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2618

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
It is not advisable to place water feature in your bedroom as this is too yang and the noise will disturb your sleep. If you have rented the whole house then perhaps you can place your water feature in your living room using the micro sector. That also goes to your apartment in JB.

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2619

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
haha i think i typed wrongly, i wanted to type i can't put water feature in my room, anyway i will put the water feature in my living room, thanks a million, u have been very helpful

BTW could i ask u another question, i m born in the year of rooster, i m supposed to carry the taisui amulet with me this year, but it comes as a key chain, do i need to physically carry it or can i put it in my briefcase? anything that i need to watch out for? and also my red dragon crystal... too many things to carry this year...

how about my Acala, where should i place it?

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2620

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Well I believe with all these things you must be very noisy when you walk. Noise reach first before you arrive. ha..ha..

This year rooster is in direct conflict with tai sui so it is best to physically carry it. The rest is just a helper so its ok to place it in your briefcase.

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2621

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks, it is heavy and very noisy hahaha

so how about my Acala, do i place it in my room?

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2622

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes you can leave that in your room. Good luck

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2625

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi chinghoe,

If your Acala is of statue type then I will suggest you place it in the living room at the rooster direction W2.

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2629

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks a million

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2650

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Where you spend a lot of time, where should apply the Feng Shui a lot. You may activate your Malaysia House and Singapore room in the same time. For room, you can used special feng shui to apply it without put any water feature or object in the room. for apartment, it is advise to used water or some other method to activate the good Qi in the house. BTW, where you stay? I'm also work in Singapore and stay in JB. Maybe can yamcha together.

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2787

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks, i stay in Choa Chu Kang area, how about u?

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2800

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
I work at Penjuru Lane, Jurong. Wait the company bus at Jurong MRT.

You work at where? As what?

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2836

• karlcarl
  • Fresh Boarder
i work at choa chu kang, customer service line

Re:fengshui placement for me, singapore or malaysia? 7 years, 4 months ago #2838

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Oh!! You stay at HDB side. Well, if anything to ask, feel free to ask.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds