Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Wealth element - money money money
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wealth element - money money money

Wealth element - money money money 11 months ago #36517

So since I am exploring the effect of elements in the life of two different DMs, Bing and Yi, I'd like you to join me.

What I've learned from all my bazi studies is that the wealth element is supposedly the element that the DM controls, for Bing DM it would be metal and for Yi DM it would be earth.

Some people say that it changes if the DM is weak, but I am not sure that is true though.

So let us say that there is this person that could be either a Yi DM or Bing DM and this person received some sum of money in year 2003 and 2014 and has with that money built up some equity in property and is now selling one of those properties and receiving a huge sum of money, or over 200.000USD.

The offer on the property was signed on February 3rd and the final contract of selling will be signed at the end of this month or beginning of next. So basically we look at the year and month in question of receiving all that money.
Year is Ding You
Month is Ren Yin
Day is Xin You

The heavenly stems Ding-Ren form wood, so basically that time of year is a heavy wood and metal.
If we take just the year in question it is fire and metal.

Last sale of property (much smaller amount) was on Sept 3rd 2014 (offer received ...but final sales contract was signed later that month)
D M Y
Ding Ren Jia
Chou Shen Wu

Now that time had different elements at play and can therefore confuse a bit since it has Ding Ren forming wood again and therefore all stems are wood. Then we see heavy earth and metal in branches.

2003 is another puzzle, since the person received a big sum from parents and that is more like recourse element, right?
It was in July 2003, so year is Gui Wei and month is Ji Wei.

This most recent sale in 207 and receiving the biggest amount of money that the person has ever received seems to imply that the person in question is more likely to be a Bing DM, since metal element is in branch of year and then the heavy wood as recourse.
(BTW this person is also planning to get married this year).

However, the former sale of less money is more confusing - although it could be considered as the metal being wealth and the wood being recourse (the money was used to invest in another property).

The person has a Ding-Ren formation to wood on month-year heavenly stems in own bazi as well.
What do you guys think?
Last Edit: 11 months ago by lifestudent.

Re: Wealth element - money money money 11 months ago #36520

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- is it possible for u post ur bazi here?

Re: Wealth element - money money money 11 months ago #36525

Are you not able to make a hypothetical educated guess on the information you received?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds