Username Password: Remember me

Hotu 2/7 combination
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hotu 2/7 combination

Hotu 2/7 combination 1 year, 10 months ago #32619

• MonkeyBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
I read that the ho tu combination 2 and 7 is another wealth corner. And according the annual flying star chat, 2 and 7 is in the North. Do we have to activate that corner? And how? Thanks.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by MonkeyBoy.

Re: Hotu 2/7 combination 1 year, 10 months ago #32758

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi MonkeyBoy

Your right, 2+7 is a HeTu , what element is formed, and with what element will u activate the North?
Keep Smiling

Re: Hotu 2/7 combination 1 year, 10 months ago #32926

• MonkeyBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
gautam.rao wrote:
Hi MonkeyBoy

Your right, 2+7 is a HeTu , what element is formed, and with what element will u activate the North?

I dont know what I can do to activate it. Can you please advice?

Re: Hotu 2/7 combination 1 year, 10 months ago #32965

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
In Hetu 7+2 gives fire, and the Fire in North ( The Palace of Water) is it good. This depends on the Gua of a persona and the gender of a person. to use or not use. as well the strength of the palace is considered. This is a must to understand when applying the activations and the methods as well as the date of activations. sometimes the time is too be taken.

In 2016 , 7 star is visiting the North Palace, means the Metal star 7, is visiting the palace of water. so for water this is a resource element, that indicates health is concerned. and more can be read with the seasons and the monthly stars that visit this North palace. when the star 2 enters this palace, the year 7 and the month 2 for fire , which is not good for male, but can be helpful for a female.

for Example
The Gua 9 Male, visiting palace North (water) in the season of winter, it is a pressure from the office / boss/ parents.
The Gua 9, Female, visiting palace North (water) in the season of Winter, can expect to build a relationship with opposite gender.
Keep Smiling

Re: Hotu 2/7 combination 1 year, 9 months ago #32978

• MonkeyBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
The North sector is my kitchen and I am a Gua 2 (Gua 5) male.
So do I need to activate it?
Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds