How to find my true love
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to find my true love

How to find my true love 1 month ago #38602

• BB7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I need some help to find out my true spouse/love

I was born on July 07, 1978 but dont know the exact born time but at around 7 or 8 am in the morning. I'm a female and I've just separate and I attach my bazi screenshoot,
if possible, I want to know when I am going to married and if I have a good quality spouse star?
please help me to what should I do in the future, thank you in advance
Attachments:

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38606

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
sorry to tell u that ur spouse star is hidden inside the time pillar EB dragon water tomb. so very hard to get good relationship or good quality spouse star
Last Edit: 1 month ago by smsek1.

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38617

• RapaNui
smsek1 wrote:
u spouse star is hidden inside the time pillar EB dragon water tomb.

Cause she is female so her spouse star is yin Fire and there is inside three Wu (EB Horse). Inside Chen there is any yin Fire.
RapaNui
Last Edit: 1 month ago by RapaNui.

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38619

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
oops my mistake

RapaNui, thks for pointing out my mistake

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38620

• BB7
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank You smsek1 and RapaNui,

I just need more explaination :
Cause she is female so her spouse star is yin Fire and there is inside three Wu (EB Horse). Inside Chen there is any yin Fire. ->
-> so what is the meaning ? Can I meet my spouse or I am going to married in my current ten year period/luck pillar?

And another question that makes me curious, in my natal chart I have 3 (three) Direct Officers (DO) element which is in my bazi chart (Day, Month dan Year), Whats means? Some said I will married more than 1x, is it true ? I hope not

Need you advice, thank you

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38621

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry to tell u ur bazi is too hot (火炎土燥,夜寒衾帪)meaning u hv to sleep alone in the cold night. Also u hv too many DO n IR stars this will make u another problem (重印重官,綠鬓孤眠)meaning u hv to sleep alone again!
Last Edit: 1 month ago by smsek1.

Re: How to find my true love 1 month ago #38623

• Silvers
  • Fresh Boarder
I would just be myself, engage in all kinds of sport-related activities so I could be as fit as possible and you'll see that you'll find a good quality spouse. It's the same rule for thousands of years: Quality men are searching for good looking women. I know it's a cliche but it's always true.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds