Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wofscom/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73

Need help in finding true love using fengshui
(0 viewing) 
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help in finding true love using fengshui

Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks, 3 days ago #38271

Hi. My birthdate is April 14, 1989 at around 9 or 10 am in the morning in Vietnam. I'm a female.
I've never been in a relationship since my 20 something years are focused on school and now work.
I've been introduced to people but I just don't feel it and plus like most of them is wanting US status from marrying me.
I just don't like the thought of being used or being ordered to talk to someone just because I'm getting old and I need to marry someone. I believe in true love and so I've been waiting for the right one. I was hoping the first one is the last one as well. Lol. Or it could be I'm too picky. Hahaha. Masters please help me!! Thank you in advance!

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks, 2 days ago #38273

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
True love may come in 2010. & 2011

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks, 1 day ago #38281

Hello! Thank you for the reply! Um, since I've missed that boat, are there any more true love later on? Or am I stuck being alone forever? I don't know if there is a cure for this problem I have? Ive read something about peach blossom luck. I was wondering if I tried that this month will it help me?? Thank you for the help!!

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks, 1 day ago #38282

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
need ur email to repy privately or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks ago #38283

Hi I emailed you. My email is the Gmail tu××××××××××××This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. one. Thank you for helping!!

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks ago #38284

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Replied. Pls confirm the DOB given is lunar date not English date

Re: Need help in finding true love using fengshui 3 weeks ago #38287

Yes, April 14, 1989 is my chinese lunar calender date. Thank you!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds