Marriage Compatibility...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Marriage Compatibility...

Marriage Compatibility... 10 months, 2 weeks ago #37648

• ihmj137
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,

I am very new to this forum and am starting to grow more interest in bazi analysis...
As I am getting married soon, can anyone help me to analyze the marriage between my partner and I? We are both from Singapore. Thanks in advance!

Female
3 May 1988, 4.44 am

Male
8 March 1988, 9.30am

Re: Marriage Compatibility... 8 months ago #38255

hi,

both of you temper improve abit, as it is a killer in any RS. though you r much better than your hubby but after you have kids, your temper will go worse. seek parenting courses to handle children.

hubby is stubborn, doe snot like to change, prefer stay as it is, hence his lifestyle after marriage mostly is what u see now. think about it esp when you have kids. do not expect him to change much. he is a dreamer and think too much, pretty freedom minded, so dun expect him to commit much, no doubt he a little is sincere n reliable.

temper and lifestyle after marriage, is your main concern here, besides financial and religion. u seem to be in gov job and earn more than him. so plan carefully. your dad will support u so talk to your mum instead, woman know woman best, if you want a smooth marriage.

NOTE: your hubby is your best friend and best confidant, you DO NOT talk your problems with other good close guy friends, from now onwards since you are marrying.

likely to engage in jun marry in oct 2018.

God bless u!
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds