Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

stay or move on?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: stay or move on?

stay or move on? 11 months ago #37548

I broke up half a year ago, but still unable to let go.. shall i attempt to patch up, or shall i move on?

year: yi ox
month: ding pig
day: bing rat
Hour: ji pig...

tq

Re: stay or move on? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #37585

hi,

move on,

when next one who is coming soon, be decisive , honest, brave to not fear of losing her and be prepared personal freedom had to be limited in RS while as couple freedom is much broader. Like opening a shop, can promote yourself but must be honest and reliable, so that people will buy. the only diff is you only need one customer.

GLHF
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: jasperslytherin

Re: stay or move on? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #37637

thank you oh lord...

mind sharing how you analyse the chart?

thanks

firehorselord wrote:
hi,

move on,

when next one who is coming soon, be decisive , honest, brave to not fear of losing her and be prepared personal freedom had to be limited in RS while as couple freedom is much broader. Like opening a shop, can promote yourself but must be honest and reliable, so that people will buy. the only diff is you only need one customer.

GLHF
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds