My love life
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My love life

My love life 3 years, 6 months ago #26062

• Luckystarx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but I would like to know the characteristics of my potential husband and which years I'm likely to get married.

Date of birth - 11/01/1991

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy, who is 9 years older than me.

Thank you!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Luckystarx.

Re: My love life 3 years, 6 months ago #26064

Hi,

he is a little shy, ( he may act strong at the front)
seldom reveal his feelings, (do not prop too much into something he dun wish to say, but u can subtlety lure)
fillial to parents at heart, (perhaps abilities wise he is bounded hard to do what he wants to repay)
street smart, (he has his own ways of dealing)
very prone to stress over financial matters, (has to fight along with him, dun burn fire in his backyard)
prefers solitary most of the time (give him some breather, esp when next time u have children, he could help but need some breather, just like u, but he is worst.)
he is very dependent to his mum, in future u. (***dun make him feel he cannot depend on u)
he is sensitive (so u might find him over defensive over something trival)

I hope u do not mixed up characteristics and capabilities/earning power/status/skills etc.

there are 4 types of man generally

1) good characteristics and good capabilities etc
2) good characteristics and weak capabilities etc
3) weak/bad characteristics and good capabilities etc
4) weak/bad characteristics and weak capabilities etc

如果说对于自己的男人的认知还需要从别的地方得到肯定,还不如自己的男人了解你的多。

爱情,如果不落实到穿衣、吃饭、数钱、睡觉这些实实在在的生活里去,是不容易天长地久的。~三毛

祝 幸福美满
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by firehorselord.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luckystarx

Re: My love life 3 years, 6 months ago #26081

• Luckystarx
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.
My current bf has some of the traits you have mentioned which are quite accurate. Sometimes I doubt whether he is the love of my life or not, I was told that I should get married when I'm 27/28. Can you predict if my marriage life will be a smooth one?

I've had an unlucky year and I recently lost my job. It'd be great if you can see if I will gain any luck next year?

Re: My love life 4 months, 1 week ago #39276

• Luckystarx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

3-4 years later I am engaged with the love of my life (different to the guy I mentioned in this forum!) you were right about his characteristics! He is very close to his mother and stress over financial matters.

We are deciding which year we are getting married and I would like some advice, is October 2019 ideal or June 2020 (year of rat, we are both born in year of horse)?

My DOB 11/01/1991 and my fiancé is 27/07/90

Thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds