Username Password: Remember me

Cancer vs Astrology
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cancer vs Astrology

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 2 years, 6 months ago #29686

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Koi Fish, thank you very much for nice info. Just curious about blood pH, if my bazi lack of wood element, should I eat sour food for balancing? Is it good to consume apple cider vinegar?

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 2 years, 6 months ago #29700

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Almost a year ago we have met, I am happy you are still here.

Sorry, I don’t collect DOB, so you should give me your DOB again. I will take a look into it. I am improving each month, so it is wisely to remind me after a while for decoding. Maybe I discover something new.

To be honest, I am not a supporter of balancing the missing elements. It the choice of some Masters and their students, personal I do have a different opinion about it.

The word “missing elements” is according to my knowledge very dangerous to say.

I will explain it to you.

Bazi is a short and compact version of extended Chart-decoding, like the 9 stars of Flying FS with just nine stars and nine palaces to make it easier to understand.

In real facts the stars are more than those simple methods.

It means Bazi is not complete, just only in compact version.

What does it reflect in your chart?

Some Masters conclude a missing element by balance it. As you know 5 elements could refer to Traditional Chinese Medicine the 5 Organs network.

Missing Wood-element for example, it could mean you are missing a Liver-network.

Get the Point? Without a Liver, you could be an Alien.

I don’t assume that it is wrong, but it is surely not right.

With ZWDS there are more stars and more elements, which always have 5 elements chart, which it is more complete than Bazi. So I would think Bazi is dangerous if you try to balance it.

There is no absolute Method only relative compared with..

For another example, the hour-system is calculated according two hours Zodiac. As you know in modern time we have milli Seconds, seconds and minutes and so on.. Theoretically we should have more than 4 Pillars in Bazi, if you count the minutes-pillar and second pillar.

This is the weakness of Bazi-decoding; it is not complete in my opinion. Surely it covers more than we should know and for a normal human being it is more than enough.

Normally I don’t discuss this matter, only if a member like you wants to ask for my opinion.

Answer to your question of that cider apple vinegar.

It is in general vinegar, kind of weak Acid in Chemistry term logy like Acetate Acid. In our stomach there is Strong Acid, it means vinegar won’t affect much if you consume it.

Surely if you take liters of vinegar everyday, than it is another story.

As I have mentioned if my other topic, Eat with awareness, and eat with knowledge.

Now I will try to support your knowledge to make you aware what you are eating.

I am not trying to change your life-style, just want to share my knowledge. Maybe one day you will share it to your Love Ones.

In the Video:

Youtube: SHOCKING Cancer Cures - 100 Years of Suppressed Medicine - Watch This!

Just type that sentence for searching and you will definitely find it.

It was assuming that the Pope knew about a Cancer-Cure formula, I do have one also and I would like to share it to you all.

It was my mission to find the answers of Mother Nature how she thinks and acts, so maybe we could be a step a head of Mother Nature. I would think I am almost there,

This next video is an introduction of Macrobiotic Diet of George Ohsawa. He has a student named Michio Kushi.

I just find it on Youtube, I do like her style of talking, a bit of my selves.

Just watch that Video than I will try to answer your question what she had said in that video.

My mission is not decoding, my mission in life is to Alter Destiny and manipulate Cancer and all type of miseries of man kind.

I just need to save one person in my life and that is enough for me to go to Buddha Paradise. They said saving one life, is more worth than build 7 Buddhist Temples.

Enjoy watching.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 2 years, 6 months ago #29712

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Koi Fish, it's very helpful link.
My DOB 8 June 1979 23:50, in Jakarta.
There is no missing element, just lack wood element (there are exist at HHS)

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 2 years, 6 months ago #29718

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

I have created a new topic about Cancer vs Astrology part 2.

Please have a reply so you could see an update of mine when I post new information. This way they will send you an notification e-mail.

I have looked quickly at your chart, I am a few years older than you. You fulfill all the requirements I have in my mind to be one of my team-members.

You will be our first victim, I mean our first honored friend to get all the information you want to know about Health and more.

We are very happy if you want to join our Team, you will have access to most of our books. (Just copied from others)

I'll Be Back.

Bro Koi Fish
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds