Cancer vs Astrology
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cancer vs Astrology

Cancer vs Astrology 6 years, 3 months ago #8599

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam/Readers,

A few days ago, I received a mail from someone from a Cancer-forum, who wants to challenge me about the Destiny Code and Health.

Of course I told them that I am just someone who was interested in that topic and not a professional, but I took that challenge anyway (with lots of headaches).

He gave me 5 Fake Date of Births and 1 DOB from someone who had suffered an illness, I have to find out which one is the real one who had suffered an illness. Of course it could be 6 Fake DOB’s but we are Bazi-explorers, why not?

1) Female: 01-october 1974
2) Female: 06-September 2002
3) Male: 11-March-2008
4) Female: 12-September-2001
5) Male: 11-July-1967
6) Female: 14-October-1972

Someone could give me some advice, please?

Thanks in advance,

Saphora

Re:Cancer vs Astrology 6 years, 3 months ago #8623

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora

I am attaching the DOB BaZi chart of all......
cancer.JPG

I understand that the people with Metal element ( Lungs) are more septical to cancer, when they meet Fire. In these chart their is only one Metal Day master that is Male: 11-March-2008, and is meeting fire in his first LP 8 to 17, His luck starts in year 2016 and with Yang fire. But still I am not confident, This can be wrong.

Saphora could you please do explain the procceduer, Please do not give the answer, Let me work on this fuzzle.

Thanks and cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:Cancer vs Astrology 6 years, 3 months ago #8635

• swanmaid
  • Fresh Boarder
Sometimes people who are ill try to find a reason for the illness where there is none.

Re:Cancer vs Astrology 6 years, 2 months ago #9039

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

Please refer to:

www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...catid=18&id=9018

Saphora

Re:Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24081

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
This is old topic, but I want to share other Birth time of my colleague that suffer different type of cancer for study

1. Mrs A 10 Sept 1951 suffer breast cancer metastase to backbone passed away 2010
2. Mrs B 13 Nov 1959 suffer ovarii cancer passed away 2004
3. Mrs C 3 May 1979 suffer breast cancer metastase to lung passed away June 2014
4. Mrs D 9 May 1979 survivor from early stadium backbone cancer
5. Mrs E 17 Jan 1964 survivor early stadium of ovarii cancer, hysterectomy on jan 2014

Birth hour is unknown. Mrs E is my relative. She do not know birth hour. Possibility morning.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24082

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Additional info Mrs C was passed away on 12 june 2014 at 6 pm.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24087

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

You have the courage to post those personal information, it had touched my heart.

It was an accident that I re-activate health-topic, but as I said before nothing is coincidence in the World of Feng Shui.

I have quickly looked at those charts, what I have noticed is that all those people who had an inflammation before their 60 years old.

You probably have noticed that I often ask about someone's health before 63 years old. It could relate to your question.

So please decode or give an impression what you think about those charts, start with Mrs. A.

I try to give my opinion too, after you.

Koi Fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: ding79

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24088

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Koi Fish, I am just beginner that interested bazi and zwds. It was inspired by health problem. I do not have resources at my bazi chart, luckily this year Jia wu give me enough resource to read bazi and zwds. My impression from mrs A chart , Gui DM were attacked by fire at natal and lucky pillar. Ren ding combine transform wood. During annual and decade luck pillar, water element is weakest. After asking her son, she passed away at june 26 after 9 pm. Wood support fire and attacked water. How about your interpretation?

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24123

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Health and Bazi is hard to understand, especially with our level of knowledge, and without time it is much harder to impossible.

In Mrs A example, you could see there is a Clash between Mao and You. Most of the illness could come from Mao and You, Zi and Wu. Why? Because those pillars are releasing strong energy.

The basic theory about the strength of the DM didn’t count here, supporting by their season of birth, it is more complicated than that.

Thereby all three main pillars are Yin-pillars, without Time-pillar. It is still a sign that within her internal organs, the metabolism is working very slowly. It called as Passive metabolism.

You could also see the quality of each pillar. This is very important about the Qi-flow or stability of the pillar.

For example year-pillar: Xin Mao, Xin has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of Mao-EB. Xin always has tension and pressure on Mao. It called as a Controlling-formation.

For example month-pillar: Ding You, Ding has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of You-EB. Ding always has tension and pressure on You. It called as a Controlling-formation.

For example Day-pillar: Gui Chou, Gui has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of Chou-EB. Gui always has tension and pressure on Chou. It called as a Controlling-formation.

If you look at her 60 years cycle, it starts with Gui Mao. Gui is best with Gui, only it won’t help with her Life-chart: a Clash 10 year LP.

Conclusion:

Due to controlling cycle of three each pillars and an Internal Clash which it is activated in her 60 years cycle, you could see the weakness in her chart.
It means her problems are suspicious and it could relate to her life-chart.

We are not going to decode the next chart with similar combination and say they will have cancer or dying young. You will scare them out of their pants.
With this information we could say with confident that their life was not easy and had many problems and stress.

Having stress, tension and pressure in life reflects in their chart-formation. Some called as bad Luck; it is another interpretation of having negative emotions. Emotions regulate in our body, you could explain through TCM, and TCM and Bazi have very close connections.

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24157

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

In example Mrs. B, she has three Hai-pillars.

Three Hai-pillars are very famous combo, whoever has those combo will automatically have real life-issue.

Hai-pillar is sometimes called as Family-related. In the worse case the whole family had health-issue. In a case, the person's parents had died when that person was at young age.

In general three same first pillars, it doesn't matter which, you already know that person and their family have real health issue at young age.

It had to do that all the Energy in the body will locate in one spot rather divide and circulate around.

Locate on one spot, the inflammation will easily occur and will easily cause kind of Cancer illness.

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24158

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Hai Koi Fish, thanks for detail analysis. You were correct about stress and tension in life. Mrs A was single parent. Her husband passed way when her third child still baby and jobless. Mrs B also single parent. Her husband cheated and marry other women when her daughter still kindergarten. Mrs B parents were passed away above 60 years old.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24165

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
3. Mrs C 3 May 1979 suffer breast cancer metastase to lung passed away June 2014

Hi Ding79,

In the third example, she was very young to have that illness. She was around my age too, very sad.

In her chart, you could see very clear that Earth-element is dominating her chart. This is a first sign.

Ji strengthen Wei year-pillar, Wu strengthen Chen month-pillar and Wu (Horse) Fire strengthen this Earth too.

The second sign is that her 10 LP start with Fire-season, Si Wu and Wei.

It could mean that her internal organs were already weak during her Fire and Earth periods.

The worst situation for Immune system is meeting Fire and Earth influences, Immune System is considered as a Water-element. Water-element could also refer to Kidney or Re-productive network.

Sometimes you hear about Qi-Essence (TCM) from the Kidney-network.

Some Masters refer to Breast a Metal element, because Breast is an area of skin and skin is referring to Metal-element. Lung is also referred to Metal-element too.

When the Immune System is not strong enough to resist those inflammations of Fire and Earth, serious illness could occur.

In this stage I am not explain about which element could refer to what illness, in reality it is not easy to explain.

Not every similar chart could trigger those illness, please be careful to that interpretation.

At the end of these 5 examples, I will summarize the common health charts and how to recognize it. It will cover about 80% from all serious illness.

Koi Fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: flyingphoenix, ding79

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24194

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Koi Fish... You seem very experience analyzing health chart. I only know that clash and unbalance chart is bad for health. Your detail explanation is helpful for beginner like me to understand bazi and health related.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24259

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

I was not forgot you. I did write almost a full page a few days ago. My PC crashed, so I was lazy to rewrite it.

In Mrs. E example it is recommend her to take easy in life and highly recommend to retire at young age.

Why?

Look at her next 10 LP, Wei-period. Her Double Chou-pillars are also not stable. It is very negative to face in this circumstance the Wei-period.

With her current illness and the Wei-period to come, I wish to have good news for her.

Life will be not easy for her the coming years. Recovering is very slow.

I am very positive about life in general, but with such king of real facts, I have to tell the truth.

She could reduce her hardship by relaxing more, visiting the Buddhist temple more often.

This is the only way to help her recovering mentally and physically fast.

I have seen worse charts than her. Years I do try to find answers with Feng Shui to alternate Destiny. At the End only Buddha Teaching could guide you further and will give all the answers you need.

I promise next time I will summarize the most common health-charts which everybody could learn easily.

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24261

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you very much Koi Fish. Thank for your info related Mrs. E. She is my relative. After got hysterectomy, she feels many health problem such as insomnia, asthma, headache, acute influenza and depression. She even worried her girls health than her health.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24275

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

There are many different types of illness, but according to TCM they all based on the 5 elements interactions of 5 Organs network.

As you could see it is hard to tell exactly what hundreds of illness relates to just 5 organs network and 5 elements.

The truth is indeed all hundreds of illness is based on only 5 elements interactions of the 5 organs network. It is simple like that.

The most popular of the Bazi-combos related to Health is:

1) The Earth-combo: the Almighty GOD-formation. G (Goat/Wei) O (Ox/Chou) D (Dog/Xu).
2) The Fire-combo: Yin-Shen and Si.
3) 1 or 2 elements chart
4) Zi/Chou Clash against Wu/Wei, Yin/Mao clash against You/Shen
5) Heavenly Stem in conflict with Earthly Branch

If there is a health-chart, you could trace it back with 5 combos. It covers roughly 80% of all illness.

Inflammation or disorder in the immune system was the cause by that the body cannot handle or control the unbalanced 5 organs network.

If someone who has already an unstable life-chart, your blue-print of life, than they will easily be triggered by the 10 LP and the year-pillar.

In Mrs. E example it is related to combos 1, 4 and 5.

Sometimes it is a mixture of all 5 combos.

The worst health-combo I have seen in this Forum is related to Combo 1 and 2. The person had Blood-cancer at age of twenty.

I have seen many combos at age of one, to age of 60. Of course the worse case is at the age of twenty. A person is mature at that age, their world is just starting and they have to suffer. At young age, the baby or toddler is not really aware about their future yet and persons at age of 60, it is almost near their Life-cycle.

With other words, if someone who has really health-issue, you could see it back in their Bazi-chart with almost 100% accuracy. It depends on what level of skill that Bazi-reader has. An experienced Bazi-reader could see that within seconds, compare with Western Medicine: first prognosis, blood-test, further examinations. This is the Power of Chinese Metaphysics. With Chinese Metaphysics you don’t need to spend millions of Dollars in Funds to do Research in Health, just a DOB and Face-reading is more than enough.

Nothing is coincidence in the World of Feng Shui.

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24276

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Refer to link topic of Robin William:

wofs.com/index.php/forum/11-purple-star-...-williams-star-chart

What is your conclusion of his chart?

What kind of combos did you see in his chart?

Amazing right?

See?! you don't need to spend years to study Health-charts, just spend a few minutes reading my posts and you got it!

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24346

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

The most popular of the Bazi-combos related to Health is:

1) The Earth-combo: the Almighty GOD-formation. G (Goat/Wei) O (Ox/Chou) D (Dog/Xu).
2) The Fire-combo: Yin-Shen and Si.
3) 1 or 2 elements chart
4) Zi/Chou Clash against Wu/Wei, Yin/Mao clash against You/Shen
5) Heavenly Stem in conflict with Earthly Branch

Let’s me try to explain it to you.

Without any information from the Media, if you look at such chart you will automatically that there is serious health-issue in his chart.

Robin Williams: DOB 21 July 1951, time Fire-season.

It mentioned about Fire-season to avoid discussion about his Time-correction. For interpretation of his health-chart it doesn’t matter what hour he has: Wu or Wei hour. With ZWDS it is must, but Health-issue the Hour-pillar is just extra.

Why the Hour-pillar is just extra, health-issue won’t cause only by just one zodiac different. Health-issue will cause more than one organs network, in our body the other four organs network try to balance it.

Now if you look at his Bazi-chart:

I have copied this explanation from previous chart.

Year: Xin Mao. Xin has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of Mao-EB. Xin always has tension and pressure on Mao. It called as a Controlling-formation.

Month: Yi Wei. Yi has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of Wei-EB. Yi always has tension and pressure on Wei. It called as a Controlling-formation.

Day: Ren Xu. Ren has one of the worse combinations of a pillar and that is on top of Xu-EB. Ren always has tension and pressure on Xu. It called as a Controlling-formation.

As I have explain earlier, when the first three pillars are in Controlling-formation, his internal Qi-flow is not stable. This is well documented and explains with genuine TCM Theory about organs conflict.

His bazi-formation is comparable with method: 5. (HS/EB conflict)

Now we look at his current 10 LP, which is Chou LP, which makes his Earth-combo complete:

The Almighty GOD-formation: method 1.

On top of that, year 2014 is strong Fire-year which supports his strong Earth-combo. If his hour-pillar is a Fire-pillar, it makes it worse.

His hidden illness: Parkinson illness, could relate to Wood-element. Wood-element could refer to his Movement, when his mobility is being unbalanced he cannot control his movement anymore.

According to TCM, Wood-conflict cycle, involve Wood-Earth-Metal. All these three-elements are to see back in his chart.

Not everyone who has such kind of chart will finally lead to such kind of illness, please be careful with decoding charts.

In Robin Williams, we could easily see that this man had suffered internal Qi-blockage for years.

Hollywood stars are facing daily under highly pressure; they always are hiding their problems, but as a Bazi-reader we could see that.

Another very important man we will see the results of Bazi-TCM in his chart in coming years: Barack Obama, the current President of the USA.

They also are hiding his illness, but as a Bazi-reader you could easily explain about his coming illness too: quite similar to Robin Williams illness.

Success, Fame and Wealth are for human being important, but in Buddhism there is a teaching, when you reach the highest top, the harder you will fall and finally there is nothing left.

Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 3 years, 5 months ago #24387

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Koi Fish, It is easier decoding health vhart using your summary. I think Chou xu wei is the worst, your no 1 theory. It is follow wei mao combination to wood. Jia Ji clash. With so many conflict and unbalance chart with to much earth and wood will be trigger to very depression condition. This will make this weak Ren DM attempt suicide.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology 2 years, 6 months ago #29682

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
DRAdolfoPanfili.jpg

Youtube: SHOCKING Cancer Cures - 100 Years of Suppressed Medicine - Watch This!

Hi All,

Almost 4 years ago Saphora and Gautam had started this subject. Today I would like to continue this subject.

Before you are watching that video about hidden secrets in the FDA regarding to cure Cancer, I would like to share you all with my real story about Pharmaceuticals.

When I migrated to Australia, I hardly could speak English. Luckily I could speak International language of Chemistry as Science background.

During my time at the Pharmaceutical Research lab, I made a website about Bazi and Cancer for charities with my picture wearing my lab-coat. Unfortunately my CEO had noticed my website and “asked” friendly to remove that. I had written in my website that my company had earned millions of dollars in Research; maybe the CEO didn’t like my comments.

It is true that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration (FDA or USFDA)) is very powerful.

In that Video clip, you see also the Physician of the Pope. Yes, the Pope is one of the most influenced people on Earth, he knew that Cancer can be cured, but he can not do anything against such powerful FDA.

In the attachment I have shown what the formula of Curing Cancer which was used by the Physician of the Pope.

The main formula is the Alkalinity Diet-pH.

This formula could be copied from the Formula of George Ohsawa, Macrobiotic Diet.

As I have mentioned before in my other topic about Chemistry and how it works.

Sometimes Science and Chinese Metaphysics are in conflicts, but I will explain with Yang and Yin Theory.

Why a bit Salty-diet is important? Our body fluids have similar Alkalinity with Sea Water.

We need to know what the pH or Acidity of our Blood is.
Blood pH

The hydrogen ion concentration of the blood, a measure of blood acidity or alkalinity.
The normal pH values for arterial whole blood are 7.35 to 7.454; for venous whole blood, 7.36 to 7.41; for venous serum or plasma, 7.35 to 7.45.

Seawater pH is limited to the range 7.5 and 8.4.

I am using the Himalayan Salt, sea salt is also good, but I am used to live a bit luxury. Himalayan Salt could have the age of 250 Millions years, humankind didn’t exist yet. It is so pure and could have such original Qi-energy.

Next time I will explain further how we could change our Destiny and Health with Macrobiotic Diet and I am the witness and the proof that it was indeed working.

I would like to encourage and inspire Bazi-enthusiasts about Cancer and Bazi/ZWDS. Those subjects are tremendous exciting. You could not only see WHEN, HOW and WHY people had Cancer.

Now, even more exciting HOW to Manipulate Cancer and Change Destiny with Macrobiotic Diet of George Ohsawa.

Bro Koi Fish

AlkalinityDiet-pH.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds