Username Password: Remember me

People with Psoriasis
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: People with Psoriasis

People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8005

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora

I managed to collect the date of births of the people with skin diseases, PSORIASIS. for our study through BaZi.

- 13 January 1975, 6.00 AM, India. Male
This person has suffering from psoriasis on palms and feet from year 2000 May, till 2011 July, for almost 11 years.

- 23 March 1972, Time: 13.30 Hrs, Male, India
This person is having seasonal Soriasis on the back of the neck and below the right eye. He gets it from the start of winter Nov to March.

Note;- Request the readers to post some more date of births with Psoriasis.

Thanks and cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8022

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

I have never dreamt that I will ever involve with this sublime subject. Wow, Gautam, you make my day. If we want to play doctors, I would like to order a beautiful Nurse as my personal assistant. I will do often night-shift, it is hard working believe me.
Again the Theory of Western Medicine vs TC Medicine: according TC Medicine through Destiny Code, we could see their Parents Charts (if available) that their Parent must have a Clash or Destruction in their 4 Pillars of Destiny. This is according my own experiences with the Mendel Theory vs 4 Pillars of Destiny; this is till now 100% correct.

===========================================================
Theory of Western Medicine: Psoriasis Causes
Research indicates that the disease may result from a disorder in the immune system. The immune system makes white blood cells that protect the body from infection. In psoriasis, the T cells (a type of white blood cell) abnormally trigger inflammation in the skin. These T cells also cause skin cells to grow faster than normal and to pile up in raised patches on the outer surface of the skin.
Those with a family history of psoriasis have an increased chance of having the disease. Some people carry genes that make them more likely to develop psoriasis. When both parents have psoriasis, the child may have a 50% chance of developing psoriasis. About one-third of those with psoriasis have at least one family member with the disease.

Immune System Disorder

Inflammation: A basic way in which the body reacts to infection, irritation or other injury, the key feature being redness, warmth, swelling and pain. Inflammation is now recognized as a type of nonspecific immune response.

In general Skin diseases are according to Traditional Chinese Medicine related to Metal-element. Psoriasis is a severe skin disease and it could categorize into the “Immune System Disorder”, Water-element related disease. Fire and Earth-element is the number one Destroyers of the Water-element.

Basic Theory of TC Medicine:

Fire: Heart network – Blood
Wood: Liver network – Gall, Limbs
Water: Kidney network – Bone, Sex organ and Immune System
Metal: Lung network – Skin, nose, teeth
Earth: Spleen network – Stomach, muscle, cells

===================================================================

Now let’s us decode an example.

13 January 1975, 6.00 AM, India. Male

Day: Earth Goat
Month: Fire Ox
Year: Wood Tiger
Hour: Fire Rabbit
27-37: Dragon Pillar

TCM: One Resource, One Output and two Resistances.
Water system = Immune System: Weak, there is hardly Water-element in his chart.

Metal – Resource – Weak, there is hardly Metal-element in his chart.
Wood – Output - Strong
Fire – Resistance – Potential Strong
Earth – Resistance – Very Strong

This could be called a “Collapse” Immune System causes by an “Exaggerated” Cells/Earth-elements. Thereby “Inflammation of the Skin-cells” causes Psoriasis. Inflammation is exaggerated by Fire-elements and it explodes the Earth-elements and destroys the Immune system (Water).

Bazi: The Earth-elements are triggered by his Clash Ox and Goat makes Earth-elements active. Thereby Ox and Goat-pillars form a half Earth-Penalty. If there is no Fire-elements in his chart, Wood could control the Earth. Instead controlling the Earth-elements Wood will support the Fire to create more Fire-elements. Fire and Earth are the Resistance and Destroyer of the Water, his Immune System. Fire as we already know, it destroys the Metal=Skin.

The 10 year Luck Pillar Dragon, Earth-element will not support him. Thereby Dragon forms with his Hour Rabbit “Harm” and with the Month Ox “Destruction”. Earth in the month, could related to his parents, sadness and worries about his future. Wood in the Hour-pillar could relate to his Children, if he has children he will feel guilty about the possible health of his children. In the parents pillar are Fire and Earth-elements, both elements are not supporting him

How does his Psoriasis develop in the future?

Unfortunately his 10 year Pillars are going in the direction of the Fire-season. Fire creates more inflammation; his immune system will not get better. You could support his Water-element by taking Omega 3 oil and Vitamin E.

If I have the Parents DOB, I will show readers that we also have the Mendel-Bazi, it means Luck and Health are transferable through Destiny Codes.

Saphora
Psoriasis_male_1975.jpg

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8043

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora

Great, decoding... Your explaination and approach is makeing me more intrest to learn more and hungry to get more DOB's. I am sure the readers too are learning from you.

I REQUEST THE READERS TO CONTRIBUTE FOR DOB's.

- I have requested the doctor for their parents DOB, The doctor has asked the patient parents do not have their DOB nor his parents has the history of psoriasis.
- Yes , this person is married and has children, as of now their health is ok. But his wife is with diabities, her date of birth is not clear. I have asked for his children's DOB, may be I will get it in a week or so.

I have a question... how we we narrow it down to the psoriasis that can takes place to hands and legs.

I got one more DOB with Psoriasis, 7 Feb 1966, time 9.06 am, Male, place - India.
He got it in the month of August 2011, on hariy part of the head and slightly on hand. Now it is cured.

Once again I thank with heart.
Cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8055

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Gautam: I have a question... how we we narrow it down to the psoriasis that can takes place to hands and legs.

Dear Gautam,

Legs and Arms are considered as Limbs. Limbs are according the TC Medicine is a Wood-element. Another example is the Parkinson Disease was caused by attack to Wood-element. Wood element is considered as Motor Neuron Disease.

In the example of male 13 January 1975, 6.00 AM, India. You could see he is coming into the Luck period of Fire-season. His Wood-element is becoming weaker. His Psoriasis will get worse when he will reach 54 yo, his Wood-element will be at weakest period; taking his Freedom of Motion away. It could mean that the pain is unbearable.

To make a conclusion of the location of feet and legs, I need more data to make a proper conclusion; using Acupuncture points Theory. This subject is more complicated to me.

Saphora
50_APP.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by Saphora.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8056

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

Some Western Medicine Theory:

Winter Psoriasis
Winter Psoriasis is characterized by psoriatic flare-ups more frequently in the autumn, winter and spring. Winter Psoriasis is the most frequent Seasonal Psoriasis Type. In the summer (under the effect of the sun) Winter Psoriasis usually improves.

Summer Psoriasis
Summer Psoriasis is characterized by psoriatic flare-ups more frequently in the summer. Summer Psoriasis is a rare Seasonal Psoriasis Type.
Summer Psoriasis is believed to flare-up due to the UV light of the sun, therefore a person with the Summer Psoriasis should try not to suntan and also to use sun screens in the summer. People with the Summer Psoriasis also should not use light therapy (UVB, PUVA, or Laser light therapy).

Seasonally Not Determined Psoriasis
The Seasonally Not Determined Psoriasis may flare-up or remiss both in the summer and in the winter. The Seasonally Not Determined Psoriasis is also a rare Seasonal Psoriasis Type.

===============================================================

With this information it looks like he has “Winter Psoriasis” Autumn, Winter and Spring, he had problems during this Period.

His 10 year Luck for Family is not so good: there is a Clash between his DM Ox and his 10 year Luck Goat. A Clash means there is no Qi-flow in his marriage or in his internal body. Earth-element in his body, his Immune system is activated: his Psoriasis. Although his Luck period is in Fire-season, it will balance with his overwhelm Water in his Chart.

You could see when his Chart-Balance is disturbed, exactly during the Water-season. During this period the Water-elements are in Clash with his 10 year Luck period Fire-season. Water and Fire Clash means Blood related illness, here his Immune system is under Clash at it highest peak. Water and Fire will cause more steam and heat, Water will become in “Exaggerated” Form.

Exactly location of the Neck and the Eye, I have to narrow it with more information. One possibility is when “Steam and Heat” is reaching the Upper-Body, his head. It couldn’t dissipate to the Lower-body. To circulate the heat, moisture and dampness, you need Wood-elements (Liver-network), the commander of the Qi-flow. As you know in the Water-season his Wood is weak, and his overwhelm Water-elements is drowning his Wood, Wood-element (Liver-network) has not enough Energy to clear up the “dead-cells and dampness” in the head and eyes. This area will become irritate and cause redness and activated his Seasonal Psoriasis.

How does his Health look like in long term?

First he should worry about his own Marriage, if he has one. If his Time of birth is correct than his marriage is indeed under stress. The next 4 years will be hard and stressful in his marriage. He will not have time to look after his health. Luckily Season Psoriasis is not severe as other type. Although his Wood-element is getting weak during the Fire and Metal season, but in South-India is quite warm in the Water-season. He could increase the Wood-energy (his Liver–network), by eating vegetables and herbs, especially the famous Indian Turmeric. In the Water-season keeps the skin dry.

Again thanks for your information.

Saphora
Seasonal_1972.jpg

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8061

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

Thank you for more information.

Male: 7 February 1966, 9:06 am

Look at his 10 year Luck pillar, they are almost in Destruction formation: like 49-59 yo Yin Wood/Yin Earth. At first my impression about his life in general; he had a turbulent lifestyle. You could almost feel his anger/frustrations about life, in the worst case; mentally instability. Head-ache and Migraine are among those charts with attack on the Metal-elements. Charts like this you could tell how that person is feeling right now; it is sad to read such kind of charts. He has also double “Aggressive Swords” stars, it already tells what kind of person he will be in this Fire-period.

Now look back in his chart; you could see that his month and day pillar are also in Destruction formation. Internal and External you could feel his frustrations, because his internal and external body organs are not in Harmony. What you immediately could see is his Metal and Wood is under attack by Fire-elements.

Now back to Basic Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory:

One Resource, one Output and two Resistances, when a chart is in Harmony than these are in Balance. The Chart could become “Collapse” or “Exaggerated. We decode about “Immune System” that is correlated to “Water Network”.

Water – Immune System (here is in Collapse Formation)

Metal – Resource - Skin network – is under attack by Fire and is weak in Fire-season
Wood – Output – Limb network – is under attack Fire and Metal and is weak in Fire-season
Fire – Resistance – Inflammation /Heart – is very strong in Fire-season and supported by Tiger/Horse half Fire-combination.
Earth – Resistance – Spleen – potential strong when Fire support to create more Earth

As you could see his chart is at this moment out of Balance, in this circumstances is being Collapse. With Collapse Water (Immune System), Fire-elements will take it over, more inflammations. No Resource and no Output, Output is like freedom of motions, and no Resource is like Skin is not being created. So his Skin and Immune system are being attack by Fire-elements, his Psoriasis is being activated.

Why his hands and head are more affected? A possible reason is that his Hands represents “Limbs network”, his Wood. His Wood is under attack, this could be the reason that his Hands are being affected. Second possible reason why his head is being affected is that Fire will create more steam and dry up his Water, this steam will rise up to his head. Wood-element (Liver-network) has not enough Energy to clear up the “dead-cells and dampness” in the head. This area will become irritate and cause redness and activated his Psoriasis.

Similar to previous Psoriasis is the redness on the Head-location was cause by steam create with Water and Fire Clash. Redness in hands and feet were cause by very weak Wood-elements. More Fire destroys the Skin (Metal-elements), creates more Inflammations. Of course these are just a few examples very hard to make proper conclusions. Thereby our body is able to circulate and shift the problems to different organs and areas.

How does his Health look like in the future?

Currently not good, too many Fire-elements; it is intensified by his 5 Luck Cycle Period, his Fire-Luck. Although his Luck period is going in the direction of the Metal-season, it will give bit coolness on his skin. Look now closer at his Luck Pillars: next 20 years are Fire over Metal; this Metal is not pure, actually very weak. His internal Chart Fire will support this Fire Luck to suppress the Metal (his Skin). Although the Metal is weak but it is improving. The problem is his Wood, could this survive under the overwhelm Metal and Fire dominations. His Internal Chart is quite instable and also his 10 Luck period is also instable. It is hard to make a proper conclusion how it will develop in the future.

His mood is changing very quickly, I recommend not to convince him too hard. Remember he could be aggressive and mentally instable.

Saphora
Psoriasis_1966.jpg

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8070

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear saphora

You are my wekipedia . I do not know how many years you have taken to master this with westren vs TCM. I spoke the doctor over phone and he asked me what was the result with so far DOB he has given. I answered him , I am still learning from you through Bazi. as he has no knowledge about BaZi, it was very difficult for me to convince. I am clueless when the doctor wants to know how I can help him for a better treatment with the patients. Ofcourse he understood my silence.

The person Male: 7 February 1966, 9:06 am, had sever vernal diseases in 1995 or 1996

By the way, Not all the smokers get cancer, not all the drinkers have liver/ kidney failure. not all the sweet eaters are diabities. why is this so?
I read somewhere that the metal and water present side by side is an alcholic, can you explain me this. How do we identify a smoker? Some give up and some continue, how do we know that?

Thanks once again
Cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 4 months ago #8081

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

I hope that you would also understand my silence about this subject. You and me, we are Bazi-explorers and we try to support each other.

Your questions about a Smoker’s chart, in my own experience I have noticed that someone had Lung illness through smoking is a Destruction Fire against the Metal element. Quite logic, Fire represents inflammation through Heat and destroys Metal, the Lung. A second example from GM Raymond Lo’s book is that the Combination Goat, Ox and Dog Earth-penalty will activate Cancer. Again in this example is Fire over Metal in his Day-pillar.

Your question about On/Off illness, I don’t have enough information to make a proper conclusion how it really works. I have just one example about Obesity, losing weight. Losing weight is quite popular among some women. During her Earth-period she cannot loose weight. During the Wood-season, Wood controls Earth (Sugar) she is able to control her eating-habits and activated her motivation to loose weight.

Alcohol is in the Western Medicine a Drug, an addiction drug. A drug is poisonous at high concentration.
In TC Medicine Alcohol has a “Pungent” taste, this taste categorizes as a “Metal-element”. Alcohol is poison and it will destroy the Liver. The Liver is according to the TC Medicine a Wood-element. Metal (Alcohol) destroys Wood (Liver), quite logic.

How do we know that someone will have a chronic illness or a temporary illness? Chronic illness is a disturbance in his Internal Destiny Chart; the famous one is the GOD-Penalty (Goat, Ox and Dog) or the Fire-Penalty (Tiger, Monkey and Snake), an Internal Clash, Harm or Destruction.

A temporary is IMO related to External disturbance of the 10 year Pillar, like Seasonal Illness or Seasonal addiction.

I will support you with everything I know. It is my dream to know someone like you: a Doctor’s friend. If you combine with your Bazi-knowlegde and examples of your Doctor, you will have access to tremendous knowledge of the new Feng Shui fashion: Health and I Ching.

BTW: There is a beautiful nurse in this Forum; maybe I will have some Luck to find her. She is hiding somewhere.

Saphora

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 1 month ago #9471

• NighTee
  • Expert Boarder
Wow I was surprised to see there is a thread on psoriasis here. I hope I am not too late but unfortunately for me I have had psoriasis since I was 20 =(. I seem to get it every year now. Sometimes it gets severe for me and I get covered all over but sometimes it is just mainly on my legs and arms. Around winter time in Australia is when I usually get a flareup and it tends to clear up after a few months later around summer.
I also don't have my parent's accurate DOB, I only know that they are both born in the year of the Rat, 1960.
Any ideas on how this is happening to me? will it get worse or better for me in the future? is my health luck bad?

I'm female, born on 30th June 1987, at 5:40am in Malaysia. Living in Australia now.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 1 month ago #9489

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear NighTee,

Thank you showing your information here in this topic. It is very brave of you, your information do mean a lot to my own research about TC Medicine and 4 Pillars of Destiny.

When I looked at your chart, there is no doubt you have a Health-issue. I can see that, you don't need to go to the Doctor to confirm that. This the Power of Traditional Chinese Medicine, DNA-Code and Bazi.

Health-issue is very broad, I can not rule out what you really have. Metal-element is under attack and your Chart is un-Balanced.

Metal-element is for TC Medicine a "Skin and/or Lung network". A network contains more than just an Organ. When a Metal-element is under attack, there is no Output, it means there is weak Water in your chart to let the Skin/Lung to breath. Water needs to cool down the Fire (Heart-system).

With other words, your skin will dry up and be burnt; with the results redness and dryness of skin: Psoriasis.

Now back to Basic Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory:

One Resource, one Output and two Resistances, when a chart is in Harmony than these are in Balance. The Chart could become “Collapse” or “Exaggerated. We decode about “Immune System” that is correlated to “Water Network”.

Water – Immune System (here is in Collapse Formation)

Metal – Resource - Skin network – is under attack by Fire and it is weak in Fire-season
Wood – Output – Limb network – is under attack Fire and Metal and is weak in Fire-season
Fire – Resistance – Inflammation /Heart – is very strong in Fire-season and supported by rooting and Fire-combination
Earth – Resistance – Spleen – potential strong when Fire support to create more Earth

As you could see her chart is at this moment out of Balance, in this circumstances is being Collapse. With Collapse Water (Immune System), Fire-elements will take it over, more inflammations. Weak Output, Output is like freedom of motions. So her Skin and Immune system are being attack by Fire-elements, her Psoriasis is being activated.

The other issue is "Shifting of Problems", that overwhelm Fire will shift other part of the body. When the skin and lung can not take it anymore. Her kidney and re-productive organs are the next to suffer. This is the reason why when she is young she needs to have children first. There is weak Water, it means she doesn't have the desire to have children. When you are young, like a new car, everything works perfectly. In her circumstances only the wear and tear is going very fast, too fast.

We could see also her Family. In her chart her grandparents were also surrounded by overwhelm Fire. Fire could related to heart-illness or high blood-pressure.

How is the health-future of NighTee. Luckily her 10 year Luck pillars are Metal and at later stage Water-season. Those two "Resistances" period for Fire is very Auspicious for her. It will cool her down.

It means her health is getting better, but internal health-issue she must work harder than anybody to keep it healthy.

In theory is easy, fix this fix that, drink this and drink that, Fengs Shui this Feng Shui that. In reality, she must fight against discipline to encourage herself. Only she could find the Peace inside of her.

Saphora
NighTee_health.jpg

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 1 month ago #9493

• NighTee
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Saphora,

I am really glad that I can be apart of your research with my input, and in turn get a better understanding of it myself.

My illness being apart of the "Skin and/or Lung network" and "immune system" really makes sense to me.

I would like to share more about what has happened to my health in the past and what conclusions I have made and noticed about it.

Ever since I was a little kid I have had really weak health. I used to have asthma and breathing problems too. I would get sick a lot, many times a year. This continued into my teens and only until my late teen years did I notice my health getting better. I started to get sick less and my asthma seems to have gone. But as my health got better and my immune system improved, it was then that psoriasis started to appear =[. Ever since I have noticed that when my psoriasis appears my immune system is too strong and attacks itself, whereas when my skin clears up my immune system is weaker. In general my immune system is still stronger than it used to be when I was a kid and only when my immune system is down that I can get sick, which now seems to happen maybe once or twice a year only.
I hope my little story will give you a better understanding on this matter.

"The other issue is "Shifting of Problems", that overwhelm Fire will shift other part of the body. When the skin and lung can not take it anymore. Her kidney and re-productive organs are the next to suffer. This is the reason why when she is young she needs to have children first. There is weak Water, it means she doesn't have the desire to have children. When you are young, like a new car, everything works perfectly. In her circumstances only the wear and tear is going very fast, too fast."
- What you have mention really does worry me, and I have already had this fear that it can get worse eventually. I used to want kids and I do adore them, but now that I have a better understanding of my illnesses and problems I have been thinking that it is best that I don't. Not only do I fear having kids I also do not want them to inherit my flaws and have to suffer. Also, when you say young do you mean before 30 years old or another age estimate?

"We could see also her Family. In her chart her grandparents were also surrounded by overwhelm Fire. Fire could related to heart-illness or high blood-pressure."
- This is quite true too. I do not know my grandparents well but what I have heard of is that they did have health problems.

"How is the health-future of NighTee. Luckily her 10 year Luck pillars are Metal and at later stage Water-season. Those two "Resistances" period for Fire is very Auspicious for her. It will cool her down.
It means her health is getting better, but internal health-issue she must work harder than anybody to keep it healthy.
In theory is easy, fix this fix that, drink this and drink that, Fengs Shui this Feng Shui that. In reality, she must fight against discipline to encourage herself. Only she could find the Peace inside of her."
- Thanx for some ray of hope there and the encouragement. I hope I will be able to find that Peace within.
Do you have any advice on how to improve or help things for me in this matter?

Again I would like to thank you for taking the time to go through my chart. I feel very privileged to have your guidance.
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by NighTee.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years, 1 month ago #9667

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora and NighTee

I thank you both for sharing the information on the topic Psoriasis.
I am sharing one more date of person the doctor has given me who is with psoriasis, his time is not known. 10th December 1987, male born in India working as an fire fighting department.

Day pillar - Gui Si
Month pillar - Ren Zi
Year pillar - Ding Mao
10 Yr LP - Ji You

Metal ( resource element) is absent in the bazi natal chart ( hour pillar not taken/ not avialable). It is present in 10 Yr LP ( Geng-Xu 11to 20 yrs age) and Ji - You, 21 to 30 Yrs age).

water- Self , strong, born in season

Hope my friend Saphora will lead us on how to get the information of this persons health reagarding the occurance of psoriasis.

Cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years ago #10147

Hello!

I'm really surprised this topic is covered here. And I was almost shocked when I saw the second male's DOB. It's simular to mine! I was also born on 23 March but the year is different - 1982. I was born at the hour of Dog. I first got psoriasis on Jan, 2006. I am a female.

My Mom's DOB is 03 Jan 1953 and my Dad's DOB is 28 Jan 1950. Both of them don't suffer from psoriasis.

I'm really curious to hear about the reasons of my condition.
Last Edit: 6 years ago by irina_11982.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years ago #10216

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Irina,

Thank you very much sharing your courage for posting your interest.

I have admitted your case is much difficult than others. It cost me head-ache, but I do like it. Without pain is no gain, right?

In your case luckily you have given your parents DOB, without it I have to search in the dark and it takes a bit longer.

As I explained above, according to my own theory there must be a connection between Western medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and their relationship with 4 Pillars of Destiny. If you do have any possible (temporary or long term) health-illness you could track that from your parent's health or Luck. Health/Luck/Destiny or Feng Shui is one, so according to the Mendel-theory (about Inheritance of the offspring) I have to decode your parents first and hope I could track your own Destiny.

Sure, you are now my privileged to decode your chart in detail, because I do owe you that.

When I look at your parent's chart, I do recognize some issues. I will try to decode it one by one to track your possible health/Luck issues.

I will come back for more, please be patient.

Saphora
Dad.jpg
Mom.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years ago by Saphora.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years ago #10258

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Irina,

Let’s us take a look at your father’s chart first.

Father: You could immediately see that Water and Earth elements are dominant in his chart. His time of birth is missing, but we could certainly conclude that here is an Earth-Water destruction formation.
Especially the 7-Killing Stars are very strong, as in the Heavenly Stem as well in the Hidden stems of the branches. That 7-Killing Star is also rooted and in season. There by you could also see that all three first pillars are in Water-season.
In his toddler’s years he had suffered already kind of weak health. Although his health has been improved at later stage, his 7-Killing Star had already destroyed part of his health.
With this information I could conclude her father did have health-issue gene, probably immune-system related. Someone was born in the strong Water-season often have a weak heart.

Mother: her chart is almost dominated by Wood and Water-element. This time her overwhelm Resources elements were taken over her Health. There are double Indirect Resources Stars in the heavenly stems. Indirect Resource Star influences the brain, her way of thinking. Her psychic brain-power is very strong. Indirect Resource Star is often referred to one the “Bad guys” of the Ten Gods.
In 1993 could be an important year for her family, if she could resist the marriage-stress than she will be all right. Her mind had overworked overtime in that year, more head-ache, and migraine and in the worst case: night mares and self-destruction thoughts. Yang Wood as DM is strong, but not untouchable, she might be very hurt during that year. It will cost her years to recover.

According to the Mendel-theory (google-search), when two parents had some health-issue that health-issue gene will transfer to their children. Not every child will receive that gene, but in Irina’s case I would think she had some health-issue gene too.

With this information we will take a look closer to Irina’s chart to find out why she had Psoriasis or maybe some other health-issues too.

Irina: Could you please give information about your parents in year 1993?

Thank you in advance.

Saphora

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years ago #10291

Dear Saphora!

I'm impressed by your research! What a great job you have done!

Yes, my father has a heart problems - he suffers from a high blood pressure. My Mom has more diseases now - from diabetes to high blood pressure, her liver is sick, and her knees are in trouble.

In 1992, all my family moved abroad due to my father got a contract in a foreign country. We lived there till August, 1993. My Mom had health problems during the time, but luckily she could get a good health care there, and her problem was totally solved for many years.
My father worked very hard, he even lost 10 kg cause of work stress, and he was injured at work - got a chemical burn. Now he has a scar at his arm. In general, that year was financially stable for our family. We moved back in August, and as far as I remember, nothing special happened.

Re:People with Psoriasis 6 years ago #10293

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Irina,

According my calculation indeed year 1993 were very bad year for your parents, especially your father. Luckily he had suffered just a chemical burn in his arms. It could be worst than that. After August 1993 your family went back to your original country or your family did stay there?

It is very normal that people have health-issue near 60 years old. My experience is that when a woman had serious health-issues before her 60 yo (the mighty 60 years cycle) it is important that she must have discipline with her health immediately. 60 yo is very important cycle in a human life, if she could pass that 60 cycles than everything will be fine.

You are indeed correct; your chart looks quite similar to that guy above (23 March 1972). You could have temporary Seasonal Psoriasis, it activates only in Water-season.

What I also have noticed now that your chart looks also quite similar to your mom.
Especially when your mom was 40 years old, that year your family had turbulent year behind. Coincidence your future will look also almost the same, in year 2019 your own family will face the same turbulent year like your parents had. Be very careful in that year, especially your husband and your marriage.

From 26-46 yo, you are under influence of the Water Resources Stars. Luckily those Resources Stars are not strong in your main chart. Unfortunately it will activate your “Bad Resource Star: Indirect Resource Star” during your current 26-36 yo. Indirect Resource will affect your mentally state, deep and longer thinking and worries.

Luckily those Stars are weak; otherwise your mentally state will get worst. In the worst case it will cause Social Anxiety and Bipolar Disorder.

This kind of anxiety was caused by the Water-elements. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Water elements refer to the 5 Emotions: Frighten, afraid and lack of confident.

In your case it is just confusing about everything. You are smart and intelligent, only sometimes you have problems with decisions, that’s all. You don’t know what to choose for example, bipolar thinking stress. This thinking problem you had inherited from your mom: Indirect Resource Star.

As I said before, your case was difficult for me, because your chart look quite stable. There is good flow, the elements are also good. Only year 2019 will be an important year, sure it will be struggle.

My advice is in year 2019, just keep calm and don’t do big investment or risky places.

I will come back for your Chart in details, if you are interested.

Saphora
Irina_chart.jpg

Re:People with Psoriasis 5 years, 12 months ago #10327

Hello Saphora!

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we got back home then.

And yes, I had a winter type of psoriasis. My scalp was affected the most. I used to have small spots on my back. For now, I do dieting that helps me keep psoriasis away. My recovery has been lasting for 1.5 year. Hopefully (!!!) it lasts forever. And it's obvious for me that stress control is essential. It is very related what you said about me - I easily take everything close to my heart. I worry a lot, think over different situations and worry again.

I'm not married yet. So my family is my parents.

Your theory is very unusual but I must say this is fair in so many moments. I have never thought of this in a way you showed. Thanks again.

Re:People with Psoriasis 5 years, 12 months ago #10328

Dear Saphora!
Amazing this forum about the psoriasis,..

...i also have it,sence i was around 15 years old,
I HAVE IT MOST OF IT ON MY SCALP,..MY KNEE,..
Trueally amazed about all this information..if you dont mind i would love to give you all of my details,..so if you would have time to work out mine also???

MY MOTHER DOB: 31.MAY.1950. HUNGARY
MY FATHER DOB: 18.JAN.1944. HUNGARY

MY OWN: FEMALE. 06.SEPT.1970. 12:30 AFTERNOON, HUNGARY.

THANK YOU
HAVE A LOVELY DAY
Last Edit: 5 years, 12 months ago by szilvianemeth.

Re:People with Psoriasis 5 years, 12 months ago #10329

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Irina,

Thank you again for your reply. My theory is not unusual, I have read from Grand Master Raymond Lo: Destiny and Health.

In his book is not in details how it works, I have to find the answers my selves and of course with the help from people in this forum, especially my friend Gautam. The 4 pillars of Destiny is more than just 8 characters, there is more later I will show it all to you. Your contributions are very special: Psoriasis is the first data collected and written here in this Forum. I am very proud and thankfully for your contributions.

I have many other health-related charts to keep me busy for the next 10 years. It is a long journey that I have to travel to find all the answers. Luckily there are helping people here in this forum to make life easier for me.

The subject "I Ching" and our DNA-structure are more exciting, it is related to our 4 Pillars of Destiny. Maybe later on when I am in the mood, I will show you everything about it.

I will come back for more, BTW I am still single too and not much older than you.

Saphora
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds