Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Wu Lou for the sick person
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wu Lou for the sick person

Wu Lou for the sick person 1 year, 4 months ago #36552

A friend of mine suffer from a headache for the past few weeks. Doctor said nothing wrong.
I dont know the sector of his bedroom. Is it wise to put 2pcs wu lou in his bedroom?

Re: Wu Lou for the sick person 1 year, 4 months ago #36554

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
what is his bedroom sectpr?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Wu Lou for the sick person 1 year, 4 months ago #36556

smsek1 wrote:

Unfortunetely, I (and he) don't know what is the sector of his bedroom. Personally I have no opportunity yet to visit his place since we live at different town. Any advices is really appriciated. Thank you!

Re: Wu Lou for the sick person 1 year, 4 months ago #36559

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LearnFengShui,

Tell him to go to another doctor for a second opinion ...few weeks is long time for headache without reason...so, must be some cause.

For something more in Feng Shui we need his floorplan, Year of Building house, his Gua number and compass direction of his Main door in degrees.

It must be lensatic compass, not smartphone.

Re: Wu Lou for the sick person 1 year, 4 months ago #36568

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
LearnFengShui wrote:
smsek1 wrote:

Unfortunetely, I (and he) don't know what is the sector of his bedroom. Personally I have no opportunity yet to visit his place since we live at different town. Any advices is really appriciated. Thank you!

Firstly, I agree with Wind. Secondly, you can also go visit dentist to understand the why he keep headache because tooth my also the causing problems too.

In feng Shui advise, pleaae check his bed arrangement.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds