Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dieting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dieting

Dieting 1 year, 5 months ago #34300

I've been dieting for months now since I read some nice tips and thought to myself that it might work . I must admit that there were days when I thought nothing will ever work for me, but I know I was wrong. Share your diets guys.

Re: Dieting 6 months, 2 weeks ago #37425

• lucileburt
  • Fresh Boarder
How to lose weight without dieting? Ok first I'm a 14yr old boy, I weigh 137-150lbs and im 5'7-5'8. I want to lose at least 20-30 lbs befOre the summer, and I DO NOT WANT TO GO ON A DIET. Will doing 100 situps a day, drink 7 cups of water , and walking around my house/yard help and sucking in my stomach help? I do not want my fat to show when I wear tshirts. Please help

Re: Dieting 6 months, 2 weeks ago #37428

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
if u lose weight too fast, u can end up with extra saggy skin thats hard to get rid off. so u must aim to lose weight consistently and give urself 1 to 3 years to achieve ur goal.

changing ur eating habit is the most important part of dieting.

exercising that mix body building with aerobics can build more muscles n speed up ur metabolism and burns fat.

dont deprive urself frm ur fav food, jz reduce portion. calorie counting helps too if ur a discipline person...but generally, to be succeasful in dieting, one needs to have discipline, patience n a strong will to achieve ur purpose of dieting.

Re: Dieting 1 month ago #38648

• Liura
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Myself gracy I weigh 210 lbs, I just followed my own diet and I ate only oil less foods like fruits at night.
I wonder i came to shape just in six months with no workouts.

Re: Dieting 1 month ago #38683

• Minion
  • Junior Boarder
Liura wrote:
Hi,
Myself gracy I weigh 210 lbs, I just followed my own diet and I ate only oil less foods like fruits at night.
I wonder i came to shape just in six months with no workouts.

Hi Liura,
Sorry to say but you must workout. If you want to be skinny with no shape then just do your diet. But you said you want to shape your body. No excuse just WORKOUT & Diet.

Re: Dieting 1 month ago #38684

• Liura
  • Fresh Boarder
This is the diet I followed: besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/

If anyone want to lose weight with out any supplements, then this is the most preferred diet.

Re: Dieting 1 month ago #38686

• Minion
  • Junior Boarder
Supplement make your progress faster. Let say you if you running for an hour you burn 100 cal. Fat burner supplement makes you burn more calories and metabolism last longer. You need supplement if you workout. If you dont workout or just light exercise then dont take supplement. Its not a miracle pill. Diet is good. Diet + WO = perfect. Visit bodybuilding.com. It will gives you motivation.

Re: Dieting 1 month ago #38687

• Liura
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Minion for educating me.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Liura.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds