Cancer vs Astrology part 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cancer vs Astrology part 3

Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31355

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

For years, I have tried to find ways to alter our Destiny, because sometimes I did feel broken when I see unlucky charts. My own chart is not so lucky either.

According Buddhist belief, we have to pay our Karma-debts for suffering bad-health.

Nobody knows how much and how long we have to pay our Karma-debts. One of the comments of chief Abbot was that we could freeze our Karma-debts and start a clean Karma with a clean future.

Years I hope one day I could alter my own health; I even didn’t pay any attention with my own Superannuation, kind of savings when retired. Because I knew if I continue live like the past I cannot enjoy my retirement due to bad health.

Luckily I found Buddha teaching, I continue visit the Temple and light up some incense sticks and go home. I have done that without praying or asking for anything for return. Months went by, I coincidence found the teaching of chief Abbot about Macrobiotic Diet, or Yang and Yin Diet, and his Zen Meditation method.

I didn’t hesitate, and follow his advice, after 3 months I did my blood-test and indeed that chief Abbot was right, my health was returned to normal.

See picture for results of my blood-test results before and after Macrobiotic Diet.

Our body is like a Chemistry factory, it can produce any necessary nutrients for our body. We don’t need to consume meat to have some protein.

Like a cow, it is eating just grass and drink water to produce milk and meat for us. We as human being are more developed than an animal. If a cow can produce such protein, we as super animal can do more than that. From whole grain, we can produce any protein and other nutrition’s we need.

In our body there are trillions cells which works day after days for us to make our body healthy. If we give the right environment and the right food, we should not suffer from bad health.

With Macrobiotic Diet, or living the Way of Tao, peace and harmony, we could achieve the highest level of Spirituality and become one with Mother Nature. It is to achieve being in harmony with Yang and Yin, the ultimate level of the universe.

There is so much hate and suffering in this world, because we are taking the wrong food and destroy our own future, body and health.

Bro Koi Fish

Summary2015pathology.jpg

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31356

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

As I have mentioned in my other topics about to increase our Luck and health by:

1) Meditation: absorption of the Universal Energy to heal our selves.
2) Macrobiotic Diet, Yang and Yin method by George Ohsawa to create a balance environment in our body without any sickness and sorrow.
3) Stimulate our Qi-flow in our body to restore and increase our health.

I am confident and I am fully agreed with chief Abbot, that those methods we can alter our Destiny and bring our good Health back and achieve the ultimate level of the Universe and become one with Mother Nature to beat Bad Luck and Bad Health.

As a Buddhist my selves, that chief Abbot speaks only the truth and he never has intentions to provide wrong information. Not only me he had saved my life, but thousands of others who had their good health back from his methods. Some even had terminal Cancer which could restore their good health back, as I have revealed earlier in my previous topic. It was a study from ancient texts of thousands years ago from all countries like Tibet, India, China and Japan and more. Almost all the ancient secrets combine, it is not just a new knowledge copied from books. Some secrets are beyond our imagination.

As I have mentioned before, for years I cannot beat Mother Nature, but become one with her is the best solution to alter our Destiny. We don’t need to suffer anymore if we know how to do it.

I would like to introduce and explain more about point 3: Stimulate our Qi-flow.

If you look at our Bazi-code, it is revealed not only our Qi-flow but it also reveals when our bad-luck or bad health is coming.

That Bazi-code could refer to our DNA-structure, our Health and Luck and surely our Qi-flow of our internal organs.

Bad luck is when our Qi-flow has been blocked. To alter or decrease our bad luck we must stimulate the Qi-flow in our body.

A few years ago I knew I could alter my bad luck by visiting our Acupuncturist in Melbourne. I have learned a lot from my own Doctor. He knew that the needles could change and improve our health, but he didn’t know that those needles could alter our Destiny and our Bazi-code: I knew.

With Bazi we even know when, how and which parts of our body needs more attentions, that Doctor didn’t know that: simple through our Date of Birth.

I have checked with my Doctor about those Qi-points I will show you all. It is safe and correct to use.

Why I develop my Acu-Vibration method?

There are methods to stimulate our Qi-flow: Acupuncture as most popular, Moxibustion, cupping, electric stimulation and more. Nowadays Acupressure is becoming also popular in the Western Culture.

If I want to have Acupuncture consultant I have to drive 45 minutes from my house, 30 waiting to be helped, 10-15 minutes with the needles, and 45 minutes driving back. It had cost me almost half a day to do Acupuncture.

In Western Countries a Family Doctor with a TCM diploma Acupuncture is very rare and hard to find.

I develop the Acu-Vibration so that everybody can use it and it is safe.

That idea I took from Acupressure, using pressure technique to stimulate our Qi-flow. I took the idea from Moxibustion with Heat and Herbs. I took that idea of electric stimulation in form of Vibration.

So with Heat, Herbs, Pressure and Vibration we could stimulate our Qi-points and our Qi-flow, herewith we could alter our Destiny our selves.

In the picture I have shown, you need any medicated plaster. You could buy it in any Asian grocery shops. That medicated plaster will stimulate heat and blood-flow; it contains some of Chinese Herbs.

As in the picture, we cut that medicated plaster in 1cmx1cm pieces, one we protect the electric toothbrush metal head.
One small piece we put on the mentioned Qi-points.

I have chosen an electric toothbrush, because it has high oscillation level and you can buy it with affordable price in any local Chemist.

You don’t need to press hard during massage; two minutes per Qi-points are enough. I am using my electric toothbrush with a timer to make it easy for me. Hold that electric toothbrush in an angle against those points about between 30-45 degrees roughly.

Bro Koi Fish

AcuVibrationset.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Koi Fish.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31371

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

I have selected a few Acupuncture Qi-points to introduce to you all, some called as Power-points.

1) Liver 3 - Tai Chong 3
2) Kidney 3 – Tai Xi 3
3) Spleen 6 – San YinJiao 6
4) Stomach 36 – Zu San Li 36
5) Large Intestine 6 – He Gu 6
6) Pericardium 6 – Nei Guan 6

Before I am explaining (just copy online) those Qi-points, I would like to show a Video-clip from CCTV news about an old man. He looks not only very health at his age, you could see what the results are if you give those Qi-points a good massage.
Look also at his skin, wow better than using Western Cosmetics stuff.

Talking only is not enough to attract people using Acu-Vibration method; this video is just a tip of the iceberg what I want to show you all.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31372

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

What are those selected Qi-points and what are their benefits using it?

Original texts are from Acupuncture.com

1) Liver 3

Chinese Name: Taichong (English translation: Great Surge)

Location: On the dorsum of the foot, in the depression proximal to the 1st metatarsal space.

Classification: Yuan-Source point of the Liver Meridian
Shu-Stream point of the Liver Meridian

Indications:
• Headache, vertigo, redness, swelling and pain of the eye, wry face
• Depression, pain in the hypochondrium, abdominal distention, hiccup
• Weakness, numbness and pain of the lower extremities, difficulty in walking
• Irregular menstruation, metrorrhagia and metrostaxis, hernia, enuresis
• Epilepsy, infantile convulsion

Functions: Regulates Liver Qi, subdues Liver Yang, regulates menstruation, calms the Shen, and nourishes Liver Yin.

Notes: LIV 3 is a very important and commonly used point. It is often coupled with LI 4 (known as the 4 Gates) to effectively move Qi and Blood throughout the body.
Clinically, Yuan-Source points are of great significance in treating diseases of the internal organs. Yuan-Source points are the sites where the Yuan (Primary) qi of the Zang-Fu organs passes and stays. Puncturing the Yuan-Source points stimulates the vital energy of the regular meridians, regulates the functional activities of the internal organs, reinforces antipathogenic factors and eliminates pathogenic factors. This method of treating diseases deals principally with the root causes. The Yuan (source) point from the affected meridian is often combined with the Luo (Connecting) point of the internally-externally related meridians in use. Shu-Stream points are where the qi starts to pour down the meridian. They are known to alleviate heaviness and pain in the joints. On Yin Meridians, Shu-Stream points are identical to the actions of Yuan-Source points.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion .5 - .8 cun.

Bro Koi Fish

Liver3.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jess88, Osmanthus

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31373

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

2) Kidney 3

Chinese Name: Taixi (English translation: Great Stream)

Location: On the medial aspect of the foot, posterior to the medial malleolus, in the depression between the tip of the medial malleolus and tendo calcaneus.

Classification: Yuan-Source point of the Kidney Meridian
Shu-Stream point of the Kidney Meridian

Indications:
• Impotence, spermatorrhea, frequent need to urinate, deafness, tinnitus, irregular menstruation, lumbar pain
• Headache, dizziness, blurring of vision, toothache, swelling of pharynx
• Cough, asthma, diabetes
• Insomnia

Functions: Tonifies the Kidneys (Yin and Yang), strengthens the low back, relieves heel/ankle pain.

Notes: KID 3 is important to use for any Kidney deficiency pattern. Clinically, Yuan-Source points are of great significance in treating diseases of the internal organs. Yuan-Source points are the sites where the Yuan (Primary) qi of the Zang-Fu organs passes and stays. Puncturing the Yuan-Source points stimulates the vital energy of the regular meridians, regulates the functional activities of the internal organs, reinforces antipathogenic factors and eliminates pathogenic factors. This method of treating diseases deals principally with the root causes. The Yuan (source) point from the affected meridian is often combined with the Luo (Connecting) point of the internally-externally related meridians in use.Shu-Stream points are where the qi starts to pour down the meridian. They are known to alleviate heaviness and pain in the joints. On Yin Meridians, Shu-Stream points are identical to the actions of Yuan-Source points.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion .5 - 1.0 cun.

Bro Koi Fish

Kidney3.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jess88

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31374

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

3) Spleen 6

Chinese Name: Sanyinjiao (English translation: Three Yin Intersection)

Location: On the medial aspect of the lower leg, 3 cun above the medial malleolus, on the posterior border of the medial aspect of the tibia.

Classification: Crossing point of the Spleen, Kidney and Liver Meridians.

Indications:
• Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, metrorrhagia, leukorrhea, amenorrhea, mass and gathering in the abdomen, prolapse of uterus, dystocia, postpartum faintness, persistent lochia, infertility, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, impotence, premature ejaculation, pain in the penis, hernia, testicular atrophy
• Enuresis, anuria, edema, dysuria
• Spleen and Stomach deficiency, borborygmus, abdominal distention, diarrhea, paralysis of the foot, beriberi, muscular pain
• Diseases of the skin, urticaria
• Insomnia, headache, dizziness, bilateral hypochondriac pain

Functions: Strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, resolves dampness, harmonizes the Liver, strengthens the Kidneys, nourishes Blood and Yin, regulates menstruation, cools and invigorates the Blood, benefits urination, calms the Shen.
Notes: SP 6 is one of the most commonly used points and one of the most versatile. Because the point crosses the Spleen, Kidney and Liver meridians, it can treat many conditions associated with all three organs. It's an important point in the treatment of any digestive, gynecological and emotional condition.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion 1.0 - 1.5 cun. Do not needle during pregnancy.

Bro Koi Fish

Spleen6.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Osmanthus

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31375

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

4) Stomach 36

Chinese Name: Zusanli (English translation: Leg Three Miles)

Location: On the anterior aspect of the lower leg, 3 cun below ST 35, one finger-breadth (middle finger) from the anterior crest of the tibia.

Classification: He-Sea point of the Stomach Meridian
Command point of the Abdomen
Point of the Sea of Water and Grain

Indications:
• Gastric pain, vomiting, dysphagia, abdominal distention, borborygmus, diarrhea, indigestion, dysentery, constipation, abdominal pain, acute mastitis
• Emaciation due to general deficiency, palpitation, shortness of breath, poor appetite, lassitude, dizziness, insomnia
• Cough and asthma
• Pain in the knee joint, apoplexy, hemiplegia, beriberi, edema
• Depressive psychosis and madness

Functions: Tonifies Qi and Blood, harmonizes and strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, strengthens the body and Wei qi, raises Yang, calms the Shen, activates the meridian, stops pain.
Notes: ST 36 is known as one of the most important points to tonify Qi and Blood and promote general wellness. He-Sea points are where the qi of the meridian collects and goes deep into the body. He-sea points are known to indicated treat rebellious qi and diarrhea.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion 1.0 - 2.0 cun.

Bro Koi Fish

Stomach36.jpg

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31376

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

5) Large Intestine 4

Chinese Name: Hegu (English translation: Joining Valley)

Location: On the dorsum of the hand, between the 1st and 2nd metacarpal bones, in the middle of the 2nd metacarpal bone on the radial side.

Classification: Yuan-Source point of the Large Intestine Meridian
Command Point of the head and face

Indications:
• Diseases of the head and face: i.e. external pathogenic headache and bodyache, dizziness, congestion, swelling and pain of the eye, nasosinusitis, epistaxis (nosebleed), toothache in the lower jaw, trismus (lockjaw), deafness, mumps, swelling of the face, facial paralysis, facial tic, swelling of the pharnyx and aphonia (inability to speak).
• Aversion to cold, fever, febrile disease, anhidrosis (no sweating), hidrosis.
• Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, dystocia (difficult or abnormal labor/childbirth).
• Gastric pain, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery.
• Hemiplegia, finger spasm, pain in the arm, infantile convulsion, manic psychosis and irritability.
• Malignant sore, urticaria, scabies.
• Every type pf pain and psychogenic tense.
• Use in conjunction with LIV 3 (the Four Gates) to strongly move the qi and blood in the body in order to remove stagnation and alleviate pain.

Functions: Expels Wind and releases the exterior, tonifies qi and strengthens immunity, stops pain, regulates the face and head area, induces labor.

Notes: LI 4 is a very common and useful point. It is useful for any condition related to the face and head. It's also particularly useful for Wind-Heat conditions (flu). Finally, LI 4 is known as the pain point in the body. Anywhere there is pain, use LI 4.
Clinically, Yuan-Source points are of great significance in treating diseases of the internal organs. Yuan-Source points are the sites where the Yuan (Primary) qi of the Zang-Fu organs passes and stays. Puncturing the Yuan-Source points stimulates the vital energy of the regular meridians, regulates the functional activities of the internal organs, reinforces antipathogenic factors and eliminates pathogenic factors. This method of treating diseases deals principally with the root causes. The Yuan (source) point from the affected meridian is often combined with the Luo (Connecting) point of the internally-externally related meridians in use.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion .5 - 1.0 cun. Do not needle during pregnancy.

Bro Koi Fish

LargeIntestine4.jpg

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31377

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

6) Pericardium 6

Chinese Name: Neiguan (English translation: Inner Gate)

Location: On the palmar aspect of the forearm, 2 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, on the line connecting PC 3 and PC 7, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor carpi radialis.

Classification: Luo-Connecting point of the Pericardium Meridian
Master Point of the Yin Wei Vessel (couple with SP 4)

Indications:
• Chest congestion, pain in the hypochondrium, cardiac pain, palpitation
• Epilepsy, vomiting, hiccup
• Depression, dizziness, vertigo, apoplexy, hemiplegia, spasm and pain of the upper extremities
• Cough, asthma
• Irritability, malaria

Functions: Opens the chest, regulates Heart Qi, calms the Shen, harmonizes the Stomach, relieves nausea and vomiting, regulates Qi.

Notes: PC 6 is an extremely popular and useful point. It is very helpful in treating insomnia and calming the Shen. It also is the point to use for nausea and vomiting. Furthermore, it can be used for any condition related to the chest. Luo-Connecting points of one meridian can communicate with two meridians. They treat diseases of the collaterals and can be used to treat chronic diseases, especially chronic diseases of the Zang-Fu organs. Clinically, Luo-Connecting points are often combined with Yuan-Source points in the treatment of diseases.

Needling: Perpendicular insertion .5 - 1.0 cun.

Bro Koi Fish

Pericardium6.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jess88

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31515

• Jess88
  • Expert Boarder
Dear all,

I came across this awesome Health magazine on Acupuncture massage in a Taipei bookshop, the most famous one at Eslite.
The cover page basically states that 95% of health ailment can be improved if you just spend 5 mins to massage the relevant acupuncture points. This informative magazine costs only NTD $99 which is about S$4.30.

The reason why people suffer from pain or illness is because there is blockage in the body probably due to stress and emotion. When you are upset or angry, you tend to get sick. To ensure the body is in good health, we must ensure blood circulation in our body is smooth with no blockage. When I attended a Buddhist talk, besides exercise and massage, they also advised meditation to allow smooth energy flow and to receive universe energy. I tried that this year and I find that there is no more headache. This year for the first time, I had headache, but after meditation which focus on breathing and visualization meditation, I felt more energetic. Of course Bro Koi fish Acuvibration method is quite therapeutic.

Back to the point, in this magazine, it stated 3 different methods to activate the acupuncture points, they are using the fingers to press the finger joints to activate the back/spine. Or use kneading method which I like for back and shoulder massage. Lastly use the fist to hit the points. There are many interesting and informative articles on health and seasonal food.
Today I just share one of the articles. 10 instances when You Must Not do Acupuncture Massage.

1) Do not massage if your temperature is above 37.5 degs cels. It will worsen your illness.
2) Injuries near the acupuncture point.
3) After drinking alcohol.
4) If you massage within 30 minutes after eating, it can cause indigestion.
5) Very tired or empty stomach.
6) During menstruation, you can massage Hegu 合谷point to alleviate menstruation pain but not other points as it could cause more blood flow.
7) Do not massage after operation.
8) People with high blood pressure better seek advice before massage.
9) Pregnant women better not do massage as it could cause womb contraction.
10) Baby less than 1 year old is not advisable to have acupuncture massage.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Jess88.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years, 1 month ago #31516

• Jess88
  • Expert Boarder
Dear all,

3 years ago when I went to China, the tour guide who has a Chinese physician mum share with us to enjoy good health, we must defecate everyday and the best time is in the morning 6 or 7am . A Buddhist monk who came to Singapore share with us that first thing in the morning, before you talk, drink a cup of plain water as it can help to move your bowel. It will be better if you drink with a grateful heart and say thank you first.

Ideally it is best to defecate everyday so that you can release toxic from your body. Else if you don't defecate, your body will accumulate toxic and this will cause cancer later. Thus, it is important to include vegetables rich with fibre so that you can pass motion everyday. Some of the vegetable that I find very helpful to me include pumpkin, carrot, cabbage, lettuce, dragon fruit, chia seed, basil seed. Also exercise also help to move bowel too.

A Chinese physician shared in a health show said that to help yourself to defecate, you can massage your stomach top, bottom, left and right about about 1 to 2 inches from your navel. This will help to activate the points to move your bowel.

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 2 years ago #31856

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
YangYinfoodchart.jpg

Hi All,

Today I read a news article about that Fructose and Sucrose were linked to Breast-Cancer. I would add that it could increase and activate all kind of Cancer.

This is not new in the world of Macrobiotic Yang and Yin Diet. As you could see in the Yang and Yin table, Sugar is extreme Yin: the Silent Killer of all illness.

I do my best to make people aware of this Silent-Killer as Sugar.

Bro Koi Fish

========================================================

BCTelegraph.jpg

Sugar found in ketchup and Coke linked to breast cancer

Researchers find high-sugar Western diet may increase the risk of breast cancer

A common sugar found in drinks such as Coke and food like ketchup, cereal bars and biscuits could be driving breast cancer, scientists warn.

The high-sugar Western diet may increase the risk of breast cancer and the potential for that cancer to spread to the lungs, the new study suggests.

Researchers found that when mice were given a sucrose-rich diet, similar to our own diet in the West, the mice showed increased levels of tumour growth and metastasis, when the cancer spreads.

• One drink a day increases the risk of breast cancer by 15 per cent

They also found that fructose in table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup found in a range of foods and drinks could be driving the disease.
Scientists at the University of Texas MD Anderson Centre gave groups of mice one of four different diets and found that at six months old, 30 per cent of those raised on starch-controlled diets had measurable tumours.
Of those mice which had been raised on a sucrose-enriched diet, 50 to 58 per cent had developed breast cancer.
"We found that sucrose intake in mice comparable to levels of Western diets led to increased tumour growth and metastasis, when compared to a non-sugar starch diet."
Dr Peiying Yang

The study, published in the online edition of the Cancer Research journal, also showed that cancers in mice on high sucrose or fructose diet were more likely to spread than those on starch-controlled diets.
One of the authors of the study, Professor Lorenzo Cohen, said: "We determined that it was specifically fructose, in table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup, ubiquitous within our food system, which was responsible for facilitating lung metastasis and 12-HETE production in breast tumours."

Co-author Dr Peiying Yang said that she believed this was the first study to investigate the direct effect of sugar consumption and effect on the development of breast cancer.
She added: "We found that sucrose intake in mice comparable to levels of Western diets led to increased tumour growth and metastasis, when compared to a non-sugar starch diet."
Both authors said that identifying the risk factors for breast cancer was a public health priority.

• Scientists discover 'trigger' which could stop breast cancer spreading
Per capita consumption of sugar in the UK is now 35 kilos while the increase in consumption of sugar-rich drinks has been routinely identified as a key factor in the rise of obesity, heart disease and cancer across the world.
Prof Cohen added: "This study suggests that dietary sucrose or fructose induced 12-LOX and 12-HETE production in breast tumour cells in vivo.
"This indicates a possible signalling pathway responsible for sugar-promoted tumour growth in mice.
"How dietary sucrose and fructose induces 12-HETE and whether it has a direct or indirect effect remains in question."

2.5 million
Number of people living with cancer in the UK
46%
Percentage of deaths due to cancer of the breast, lung, prostate and bowel (2012)
50%
Adults diagnosed with cancer survive for ten years or more (2010/11)
1 in 4
People facing poor health or disability after cancer treatment
28%
Cancer deaths caused by smoking
65+
Age group with highest risk of getting cancer
Number of children diagnosed with cancer every week

Macmillan Cancer Support, Cancer Research UK

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 1 year, 12 months ago #32140

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
H Koi Fish

You are great.. hope you come many solutions ... To my understanding to over come karma is to not to reacted and find the solution.. doing a good deed will definitely give the mind a pinch of happiness and it is easy to understand anything when in happiness.. and concurring the anger, ill heart, negative thinking...a after all everyone has to die and with many health issues... going ahead with a good kind heart to every thing and keeping in peace is achieved by practicing...

This is what Buddha says to conquer the sufferings... it is not that easy ... but to keep doing...
Keep Smiling

Re: Cancer vs Astrology part 3 1 year, 11 months ago #32427

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

I just want to update how I try to minimize the impact of a Clash of my Day-pillar for year 2016.

Bro Koi Fish

Attachment RedCrossKoiFish_2016-02-18.jpg not found

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds