Username Password: Remember me

GARUDA Symbol
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: GARUDA Symbol

GARUDA Symbol 2 years, 6 months ago #31301

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Hello, Members. I just finished reading a wonderful article where one should place a Garuda in center of home in 2016 to counteract the effects of the #2 star. I then read that the Garuda should be placed in the North to counteract bad intentions of people who come to the home . My question is, is it alright to have two Garudas in different parts of the house? Or should there only be one symbol to cure multiple things? Or does one move the Garuda around the house at different times of year? I am confused. Any guidance would be so helpful. Thank You.

Re: GARUDA Symbol 2 years, 6 months ago #31342

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC

I do not know what book has recommended to use Garuda to counter the bad intentions... especially with the # 2 star, ... The 2 star is visiting the centre palace of 5, ( at the centre) . A lot of theory is there with the word centre, and the centre of house or any thing... and how a centre can be changed... when we take the a grid diagram, the centre is a a box as same as the other areas, when we take the Pi chart it is only a tiny dot.

I personally do not use the items like, fu dog, Garuda, marring ducks, laughing buddha, or any kind of statues to cure the sickness star 2. All i say is to keep the areas neat and clean and very very less activity over the areas with #2, and #5 stars.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds