Username Password: Remember me

lack of wood element and eye problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: lack of wood element and eye problem

lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #30991

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
My boyfriend dob 7 june 1972, male. Unknow birth hour. He got eye problem this year.
His pillar as below

Ji. Bing. Ren

Si. Wu. Zi

How to remedy his lack of wood element and improve eye problem?

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #30995

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
He has more than enough fire in his chart.. having wood in BaZi chart will give more fire, So wood is not good. To my understand having Earth will benifit, and can control the Chart.

He is Gua 1, He can use his head position to be NW3,, these are his Tian Yi ( Health recovery) positions, if possible NW room with head position to NW3 will be more better.

If possiable pls do let me know where he is sleeping and direction, as well as the floor plan of the house with degrees.
Keep Smiling

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #30996

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Gautam. I will check his sleeping direction later. How about food? I thought wood or acid food is good for him. Earth food is good for him.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31001

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi ding79

There is nothing like food, The general way is to go with plenty of raw vegetables, fruits and water, as the raw vegetables have lot of fiber and easy for the digestion and the stomach absorbs the necessary micronutients and minerals easy. The toxins are flushed out.
Having low salt and sugar and spicey is adviced by the doctor.

If you do not mind.. what is the exact problem of his eye. and why did he get it?

Good luck.
Keep Smiling

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31003

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you,

His bed position with head on west.

He got hypermetropia since 37 years old. Normally above 40 years old.At this year, he got nyctopia, can not see clearly in the night. His hobby is reading and photography. Eye problem make him sad.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31004

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Sorry, not nytopia but nyctalopia, can not see clearly after sun set due to lack of light.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31007

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi ding79,

Nyctalopia is caused due to many reasons, what was the reason that the doctor diagnosed for his cause of Nyctalopia. Is he a Hyperglycemia and smoker, or some other reasons.

It is better if you can do the alignment of Bed Head position to NW3, 324 or 325 Degrees, on 16 Nov 2015, if possible NW are of the house,

I think you have some basics in Feng Shui. This year the 5 Yellow is at west which brings a lot of problems, It is always better to avoid using the West part of the house and the west direction.

Next year it is with the NE Sector. That is after 3 feb 2016.

I wish him a speed recovery.
Keep Smiling

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31008

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Gautam.

I would suggest him to move his head position.
He afraid to go to doctor, just drink carrot juice in the morning.
He was heavy smoker last decade, but reduce since 2009.
Currently stop, but still love coffee every morning and night.

Some of his friends suggested eye operation which spend high cost.
Most of doctors will suggest operation.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31009

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi ding79

You are welcome. Let me know the results after moving the Bed head position. Once you move the bed, he will attend the doctor too. It is good that he has stopped smoking.

Good luck
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: ding79

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31053

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Congratulations with your new boy-friend. He must be lucky to have a young partner like you.

When had he done a health-check like a blood-test last time?

Bro Koi Fish

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31055

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

He always afraid to go to doctor.Sometimes headache due to blood tension.
He had fire water clash year and month pillar. I am so worry about his health.
What are potential health problem for HS and EB clash?

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31063

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Men are often too pride to know about their weak health, till it is too late.

Men are also often too pride to let others know about their weak health.

It is very clearly that his body already had given signs to him that he MUST change his life-style.

If he is not doing anything RIGHT NOW, he could be blind.

He is very intelligence man, he surely knows what is going on, but he needs someone who gives him knowledge what to do.

He already knows there is a Devil in him and he wants get rid of them.

He is waiting for the right moment to change his life into better.

I would think it is NOW the right moment to do something.

I will support him fully, together we will be much stronger. He cannot do it alone.

The first thing he must do is go to the Doctor and let his blood be tested. I wouldn't surprised that his Blood-sugar not less than 12 mMol/L or 200 mg/dL.

I wouldn't surprised there is more not right in his body.

After having results I will tell him what he could do to improve his health.

If he waits too long, the Doctors will take it over and it will be too late to recover to his original health-state.

Now it is just the Initial Stage, so it will much easy and less efforts to correct his life.

He must have asked him self why all those years his Luck is going down, right?

Bro Koi Fish
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Koi Fish.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31068

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Koi Fish. We plan to blood test next week. He is very busy right now. you are right his luck is going down for years. He already try to change his life style. He stop smoking now.
How come lack of wood can cause diabetes?

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31075

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding79,

Indeed your friend’s Year pillar is Ren Zi, Zi could consider as strong Water-element and Ren is also big Water element. It is considered as strong Water-pillar, it is IMO one of the strongest Water-energy in our body.

There is indeed strong Water in conflict with strong Fire, for a male’s chart is much better than for a woman. This has to do with controlling of his emotions.

Health-wise, there is potential of imbalance or conflict between his Kidney-network and his Heart-network, in TCM there is like Water/Fire conflict. Due to Water/Fire conflict his body easily forms “Dampness”. Phlegm in his long could be a problem later on; this has to do with the function of his weak Kidney.

Luckily his three pillars are cooperating with each other, it could mean although his emotion could rise high, but due to his calmness he could reduce the impact.

Eye-problem is serious when in combination with Sugar/Fat junk food intake.

Any health-issue could easily resolve, like diabetes, heart-illness and more, when it is in combination with excessive sugar intake it will increase 3-5 times the seriousness of that illness.

For example Liver-illness is all right and easily to get back to health, but when with a high sugar-level in blood it will turn into Liver-Cancer.

This is why I called sugar as the “Silent-Killer”. I will continue inform people about the sugar-intake.

In his chart there is good news, his health will improve enormously. It will be fine at the end, just keep in mind to check his health periodically. Health is your biggest investment; why not spend a few dollars to improve your health, right?

Here under in the picture is a photo-print of a recovering Diabetes-patient. Luckily the very small veins in the eyes are not broken yet. If it is broken you could see a bleeding in the eyes. If it is serious, blindness could occur. Nowadays they could use Laser to stop those veins from bleeding.

Sugar molecule is very small and it will crystallize in solid-structure, this solid structure will block the microscopic small veins in the eyes. It looks like you see flies, if you move your eyes around. In the worse case scenario that bleeding is in front the eyes, it block your view.

Our body is very clever; it will give a signal when it is in trouble.

Western Medicine is like driving through a “Red-light”, they cover that “Red-light” so you might think you are safe so you could drive further. They cover the symptoms, but not solving the root of your problems.

You will take Western Medicine and might think they solve those problems for you. Actually they just hide those problems for you. One day your body cannot hold on any more, than they cut it and they laser it, burn it until the end.

With other words, just listen to your body, gives it rest and it will recover to the original state of health.

In your body there are trillions cells which is trying to make the best of it.

We are the one who destroys our own body, our health and finally our Destiny and Luck.

Bro Koi Fish

Eyezoom.jpg

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31129

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ding,

I have made a small topic about my new old invention about Acu-Vibration. I have post some of details in:

wofs.com/index.php/forum/11-purple-star-...0904-to-bro-koi-fish

I would like to make more personal, but later on I will summarize it in this Health-room.

You could help your friend giving him relaxation with this Method.

Once a week is enough, I am very confident that your family members will benefit from my method. You are helping your friend, and he will give you also a good massage.

This method will also help to prevent your friend of prostate illness and it is also good for the female reproductive organs.

Just buy a standard Electric Toothbrush, in combine with any medicated plaster, cut to smaller size 1cmx1cm for protection of the skin. High oscillation could irritate the skin, so please protect the metal-head too. 2 minutes per point is enough, 6 points on each side, so 24 minutes in total.

Believe me, I will do everything from the bottom of my heart to improve Health and Destiny for others.

It is my duties to repay what Heaven had given me a new Life.

Bro Koi Fish

AcuVibrationset.jpg

Stomach36.jpg

Spleen6.jpg

Pericardium6.jpg

Liver3.jpg

LargeIntestine4.jpg

Kidney3.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Koi Fish.

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31249

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Summary2015pathology.jpg

Hi Ding79,

We have known each other for a while, what is your real name?

I have revealed many of my findings about Yang and Yin method, but how can I prove it to you all?

As you could see my history of health and blood-control over the years, the list went back to 2000. It means more than 15 years I have used medication.

As you could see in my blood-report, before I don't eat meat and don't take medication, my blood results are even better.

This proved that the method Yang and Yin really works.

I must admit I was nervous in the beginning, stopping taking medication is a big step. I wouldn't recommend others to do radically like me. Luckily my knowledge with Chinese Metaphysics and Theory of Yang and Yin, a bit TCM had given me self-confident to take that big step forward to alter my Destiny.

I do listen very carefully from Chief Abbot, who had improved thousands of patients with the method Yang and Yin or Macrobiotic Diet from George Ohsawa.

On January 2015 I took that big step, just two months in March 2015 I did my blood-test. It was an exciting moment for me.

I was so happy when my Doctor gave me his hand to congratulate me about my cholesterol results.

With these blood-test results you don't need eat meat to be healthy, or even in my circumstances no medication.

Please advice not to do at home without any medical professional consults.

If you want to improve your health, you could also watch:

If this method could bring Cancer back to normal health, Diabetes, Heart-illness, Liver-illness, Kidney-failure and more are just a child-play.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: lack of wood element and eye problem 2 years, 5 months ago #31259

• ding79
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Koi Fish,

Thank you very much for your kindness and valuable information. Sorry for late reply. I got GERD for days.
Just call me Ding for this moment. I love that element that bring light to others, especially in night.

I will try your suggestion for use electrical acu vibration. We ussually use electronic accu point with many brands.
In Java island, many people believe in TCM. They usually do acupuncture for stroke and others. Every hospital have acupuncture clinic.

About macrobiotic diet, I still worry with some beans imported from other countries. Some country use genetics engineering in farming. I still consume organic Meat and fish for some days in a month. I need some omega 3 and minerals. I share your yin yang food to my friends, especially who suffer cancer ( I lost my friend due to tongue cancer last week).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds