Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery?

How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30334

How can I choose an auspicious date for a surgery? Is it possible to do it well with a help of fengshui? Any tips on the topic? 2

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30335

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi irina,

You can utilize dong gong and xuan kong da gua date selection for auspicious date. Mind to tell me your birth year and what date are you intending to have a surgery.. So I can calculate using XKDG method

Regards,
Candra

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30337

Hi Candra_yus,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My DOB is 23 March 1982. I'm considering October - from 06 to 16. I have also November (same dates) on my mind, but then I have to change a lot of appointments, so that might be tricky.

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30381

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi irina,

Sorry for a late reply. Been busy decoding others destiny chart. Back to your enquiries, by using calc of xkdg then combination of 10 suits for you to do surgery. You can book appointment on 14 oct 2015 around 11am-1pm. Wish you can recover quickly

Regards,
Candra
The following user(s) said Thank You: irina_11982

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30424

• mentor777
Get Google to help you find a table of good and bad days.

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30426

Thank you, Candra_yus!

The surgeon is unavailable at Oct, 14, so I had to choose another date Hopefully it will be successful both for the surgeon and for me

Yes, mentor777, I tired it as well. But you know different sites provided different dates. I used my best guess

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 9 months ago #30427

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Irina,

Yeah sometimes its very hard for us to choose a good dates.... May I know which dates are available?? Hopefully its not a master destruction days.... Basically I dont use tong shu for choosing auspicious dates because its too general and not specific.. Only Good for someone... Thats only based on my experience.

Regards,
Candra

Re: How to choose an auspicious date for a surgery? 2 years, 7 months ago #30997

Hi Candra_yus,

Thanks for your answer!

The operation itself went well, but I got some unexpected side effects. Luckily the doctor could change the medications. The recovery is going well, I guess. I hope for the best!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds