Username Password: Remember me

Health Direction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Health Direction

Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29270

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
HI ALL. Does anyone know if there is a health direction calculator on site? I just read a wonderful article sent to me about my own Health direction - apparently you take your date of birth and animal sign and somehow you calculate your best health direction. I would like to know how it's done so I may help some relatives who are very ill - maybe they are not sleeping in their correct health direction?

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29271

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

You probably think on the Kua number and direction of health.

Will you write the exact date of birth please? Day, month, year and time.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29273

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Wind. One is February 21, 1997 at 5:22 a.m. The other relative is November 19 1950, but they don't know what time they were born at. Thank You.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29274

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

Male or female?

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29275

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks, Wind. The 1997 one is female and the 1950 one is a male.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29279

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

February 21, 1997 at 5:22 a.m., female - Kua 3, East group.

North is good direction for her good health. Best sleeping position is North 337,5 to 22,4 degree or Southeast 112,5 to 157,4 degree.

November 19. 1950, male - Kua number 2, West group.

Honestly, one calculator shows different Kua number for male. Wofs calculator shows Kua 5 and my and others Kua 2, West group.

In this case all is diferent and male have best health pozition on the West. Best position for sleep is West 247,5 to 292,4 and Northwest 292,5 to 337,4.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Wind.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29282

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You so much Wind - you are most helpful. Will deliver this information - anything to help someone in need when not feeling well. Thank You again.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29286

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

Please, tell him that this year is not good for sleep on the West. It is very important. He can sleep on the Northwest.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29287

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You so much, Wind. I will make sure I deliver that message to him. You are most kind - Thank You!!

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29288

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Hello again, Wind, I just thought of something, what if both partners have to sleep in NorthWest for 2015, how does that work? Also, just to be sure, does it all mean that one's head is pointing in that specific direction or is it the feet? Thanks again. This is a lot to learn for me.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29301

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

First, remember that in the bedroom never holds water, plants, tv, computer etc. If there is a mirror then be covered at night.

The bed must have a solid headboard. If bed have storage drowers then they emptied and never do not keep nothing under the bed. Energy should flow freely.

Dont sleep under a beam.

Dont placing yor bed underneath the window.

Never place your bed on a wall shared by the bathroom.

Place the bed on the area further from the door or diagonally from the door but not in line with the door.

All is pair - two night table, two night lamps, images with happy pairsetc

When you sleeping the top of your head (not feet) must face to the good direction. This position belongs to breadwinner. Today the man and woman both are working and that is why we comply with tradition. The man sleep on the his best sleep position and woman lay on his left side.

On the Northwest in 2015. don't add metal items. No silver or white. You can use decoration of blue color. Avoide fire elements.

Sorry for my bad english language. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29311

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
HI Wind, what a FABULOUS reply - just WONDERFUL ( sorry for caps lock, but I think it is needed in this situation ). I really do appreciate your help and for sharing your knowledge. In these two days, I have learned a lot, so THANK YOU for that, Wind. Do you have examples of some floor plans that are good Feng Shui to look at. I am a very visual kind of person, so if I see a floor plan of a house that is good Feng Shui, I think it would help me a lot to piece what I read together. I am battling with Lyme disease which is now affecting my brain, so some times I cannot process what I read very well. Oh, and by the way, Wind, your English IS Awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wind

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29314

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi LILAC,

I understand, I know about that disease. But, as far as I feel, you are a warrior.

I think that there is no perfect house, it depends on many factors. It depends on where it is, what is around it. so much thing...

Do you want to set a floor plan of your house? If you want please send floorplan, year of construction of your house and dates of birth of your family who lives in the house and correctly reading the compass direction at the main entrance.

Or maybe you want to look at a particular room? Or your good and bad directions?

I'm not expert, I'm just an apprentice but I'll help as much as I know.

Re: Health Direction 2 years, 10 months ago #29317

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You so much, Wind, and for your kind words. I will try to find some floor plan to send. May take a few days or so but Thank You so much again for all the information- SO Wonderful - so very helpful, Wind. Blessings.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds