Problem sleeping in my new house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem sleeping in my new house

Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27298

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Dear All

I have just move in to this new house 3 weeks ago til now I am having a problem with a good night sleep. I keep Waking up during the night, sometimes I do get bad dreams and morning I woke up feeling I have not sleep at all, wake up having head pain, I am just really tired....

Can someone Please help!

This house is facing East 110 degree, it is builder 1958. My bed room is located east sector and half of southeast sector. My D.O.B is 21/09/1971 female. I have placed a small metal wu Lou next to my bed but I don't seem to help. Please see the attached pictures of the bedroom. I am very much appreciated if someone can tell me if there is something wrong with the room or it just me. I really need the rest. I am just divorce taking care of 2 children and I really need the rest..

Thank you so much.

Chris
IMAG0908.jpg

IMAG0907.jpg

IMAG0909.jpg

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27370

Can you post your floor plan with the accurate directions?

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27402

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Dear expert

Please find the floor plan for your attention.
This is a upstairs living house. The entrance is face East 110 degree. The Year of the building is 1958.

Since I have been living here, I fall down and heat my head, lots of argument With my kids and neighbors downstairs, today my house is nearly on fired in the kitchen, I burned my hair...

Please advise, is there something wrong with this house.

Thank you so much.

Regards
Chris

20150215_230052.jpg

20150215_230134.jpg

20150215_230206.jpg

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27404

Hi Chris,

What is the blank space on ground floor and also can you specify the direction with arrows please?

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27405

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Expert

Thank you for your fast reply.

The blank space is another neighbor living on the ground floor. The neighbor has a separate entrance
My entrance is facing east 110 degree, as you open the entrance door straight away is the stairs to go up to the house. As you walk in to the entrance, there is a door on your left which is the storage and washing machine and dryer.

On the first floor, as you go up the stairs, turn left, on the left side there is a door to go into the living room and dinning area( the dinning area (is facing also East 110) , on the right side are the stairs to go the toilet (on the left) and also to go to the second floor, if you walk straight there is the kitchen and inside the there is another door to go out to the balcony, from the balcony you can see the window from the toilet, bathroom and 3 bedroom.

On the second floor, as you go up the stairs, on the right side is the bathroom with shower, on the left is the 1st bed room which is my bedroom which is the same location as my main entrance (east 110 degree), if you walk straight after the stairs there are bed room 2 and bed room 3.

Would like to know if is clear enough or should I draw another new floor plan.

Thank you

Chris
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by chris71.

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27406

Thanks Chris,

I know the arrangement of your house now but want you to show on your plan where the directions are. Please look at the attached picture to know what I want to say. Further, from your handwriting I can sense that you are very much frustrated and you tend to control your feelings. Also you want yourself to stand out from crowd because you had a fear of being ordinary.

However, please have a look at the attached picture and reply me with arrow marks showing directions on your plan so that I can provide you with very specific remedies.

Untitled.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by vastuexpert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris71

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27407

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Expert

Thank you so much. I am very frustrated, Is has been a very difficult Time since last year December, we are very lucky to have a place to live again I should Not complained but would like to stay a house with my children feeling safe and untreaten.

Thank you for your help.
20150216_004645.jpg

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27408

Hi Chris,

Change your bedroom. Sleep in bedroom 2 in south direction with your head towards south or east. This will give you sound sleep and will relax your mind and body. Make this change and feel the difference.

If you have any further questions then let me know.

Himaanshu

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27419

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Himaanshu

Thank you taking the time to do this for me. Is there any other option then to move to bedroom 2.

bedroom 2 is my son's bedroom. He like to sleep in his own room. He don't want to move. My bed will not fit in to the second bed room because the second bedroom is narrow and longer.

What can you suggest besides moving to another room. What about placing the bed opposite side in my room but then it would very close by the door.

Please advise.

Thank you so much

Chris

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27420

Hi chris,

can you contact me on skype to discuss further? My Id is himanshu.n.chauhan

This is due to the face that I have to ask you few questions to get to a conclusion regarding a second option.

Himaanshu

Re: Problem sleeping in my new house 2 years, 11 months ago #27437

• chris71
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Himaanshu

I have invited you to skpe. Please let me know when we can skpe.

Thank you so much

Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds