Username Password: Remember me

My little girls chart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My little girls chart

My little girls chart 5 months, 1 week ago #39038

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
Anything I need to watch out for with my daughters chart and making sure she stays safe? Anything you see good or bad to be mindful of would help
31-October 2011 6:45 pm Charleston sc USA

Re: My little girls chart 5 months, 1 week ago #39051

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
Is she a bright, curious and chatty little girl. Likes to work with hands like do handcraft, play scissors and build things. Must be careful with sharp things, mechanical toys if she likes to dismantle toys out of curiosity.

Healthwise, some sunlight and sufficient amount of exercise is good for her. Does she complain of stomachaches or get tired easily? If yes, avoid too cooling food or uncooked food.

Does she like to travel? is she fast to change behaviour maybe hyperactive a second then suddenly moody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NY1986

Re: My little girls chart 5 months, 1 week ago #39057

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
Everything you said is 100% accurate down to moods, crafts, stomach; everything! Wow very accurate so far, sure you haven’t met her .

How can I help her thrive while also tam her? Anything in teenage yrs I should watch out for? She is also quite sensitive but doesn’t think twice to tell you something insensitive. She is very creative, a lot of her art work is not like kids her age, very abstract and does some strange things that actually has beautiful end results.

Re: My little girls chart 5 months ago #39086

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
Your daughter have ziwei in self. This is king star. who control the king? the king control the king. hehe.....

Taiyin in parent could be single mom, taiyang very dim in hai court so dad is distant. You are very important person in her life. Let her always be able to come to you for help and advice....She seems like a spiritual person too but now might be too young to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NY1986

Re: My little girls chart 5 months ago #39091

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh my!!!!!! Wow I am a single mom and her dad is distant!!! She is definitely the king and even rules me, very picky about clothes etc and I let her be the queen.

I can’t believe how accurate every part of what you have said. Amazing!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds