Feng shui to keep relatives/inlaws from visiting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feng shui to keep relatives/inlaws from visiting

Feng shui to keep relatives/inlaws from visiting 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37605

• emilee
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

My question may post as a little bit weird. Let me explain. I've been married into a big family and for some reason they like to get together all the time whenever they can. Nothing wrong with that and I understand this culture well. They also like to visit OFTEN. We live the farthest from the bunch, but we've got more outdoorsy stuff where we live than they do. So our summers are mostly spent entertaining and accomodating them in our tiny apartment. One family comes over the weekend, then the other bunch comes the next. I am very tired and starting to feel sick of this cycle. All the preparations I have to go through everytime someone tells us, 'Hey! we're coming to stay over the weekend!' - gives me panic attacks and anxiety. Also there is this unavoidable squabble that happens some times all because of these people coming over. Because it's a bit chaotic and busy, stress builds up for both me and my husband. Petty little fights, like him saying hurtful things to me or be blamed for stupid little things that aren't my fault but his relatives happen.

Interstingly, without them around, our lives are quiet, simple and happy. Is there away in Feng Shui to prevent people from visiting us often?
Last Edit: 5 months, 3 weeks ago by emilee.

Re: Feng shui to keep relatives/inlaws from visiting 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37614

• bj100m
  • Fresh Boarder
Make the south of your house look dull and dark.

if you have android smart phone .use this app.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bj.engfengsui
stand outside of your house
follow the instruction.You will know the sections of your house.
then try make your "Fame" area in your house look dull,messy and dark.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds