Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry?

URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 4 months, 2 weeks ago #36963

Hi guys! I really need your kind help to see my sister's bazi and her fiance. I heard once that she could die if she marries her fiance because there is too much fire.... Please do help me if you can because she is planning to get married next year
Attachments:

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37164

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi
Who chart of women and who men?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37166

Hi Mark15,

Apologies for the late reply, Thank you for replying me The women is the Ren Daymaster and the men is the Ding Daymaster

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37171

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi happygirl96
Everyone at one time will die . It is nice, that of you to worry about your sister, but she makes the decision. It's a very delicate and personal matter and I think it's just she should know. I can only say: don't worry about your sister. A loving man can not be a danger. Is it the first man in her life?
Good luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xkfan

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37181

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Mark15 wrote:
Hi happygirl96
Everyone at one time will die . It is nice, that of you to worry about your sister, but she makes the decision. It's a very delicate and personal matter and I think it's just she should know. I can only say: don't worry about your sister. A loving man can not be a danger. Is it the first man in her life?
Good luck

Beautifully said! A like to u.

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37192

Hi @Mark15 I understand very well. If it is the case then I would just be relaxed. Nope is not her first men. She had several boyfriends when she was younger

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months, 1 week ago #37193

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Not sure if they are compatible. But it seems the men chart is prominent. Can be very wealthy when time is right. Probably another 5 to 10 years.

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months ago #37197

xkfan wrote:
Not sure if they are compatible. But it seems the men chart is prominent. Can be very wealthy when time is right. Probably another 5 to 10 years.

Hmmm that's interesting, but usually men associated with a lot of wealth also means lots of women right

Re: URGENT HELP!! Will my sister die if she marry? 3 months ago #37200

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
happygirl96 wrote:
Hi She had several boyfriends when she was younger

When we are young, we have different boyfriends or girlfriends. From what you said, it is the first serious friend in her life. I think, that not the last one.
This is a very interesting couple. The date of birth of the woman in the Chinese calendar is the same as the date of birth of the man.
Good luck
Last Edit: 3 months ago by Mark15.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds