Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fire in the north-west
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fire in the north-west

Fire in the north-west 2 years, 6 months ago #31402

I am a metal dog and the fireplace and chimney breast in my home is situated in the northwest. My partner is also a metal dog. It is impossible to move so I have fire at heavens gate. The confusing thing is that in my ' fortune and feng shui for the dog 2015' book, candles and fire related objects are recommended for this corner. Can anyone advise me on how best to remedy this contradiction?Linda.

Re: Fire in the north-west 2 years, 6 months ago #31406

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Linda,

It is interesting question becouse I also have fireplace but half on the West, half on the Southwest.

In my country is cold now so I must varming house, right?

I belive that someone else know how to help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lindamcintosh01

Re: Fire in the north-west 2 years, 6 months ago #31475

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi lindamcintosh01

Pls do post the post the House floor plan with exact scale and the direction of facing of the building or house and the Door location and its degrees, as well as the location of the fireplace, and the other furniture.
- In feng shui .. Gua / Kua number is taken into consideration first... and for more find tuning ... the date of the birth is taken.

Hi Wind

having fire at West is not a big problem... but Not recommended at Southwest. as well as you need to consider the annual stars that arrives at that palace.
Keep Smiling

Re: Fire in the north-west 2 years, 6 months ago #31476

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gautam rao,

I am not worried about it, I can't move fireplace.

But for me it was interesting question just becouse I never thinking about chimney.

Re: Fire in the north-west 2 years, 6 months ago #31554

Dear gautam,

Thank you for replying to my query. I am new to feng shui and also to computers and forums so bear with me on sending you a detailed floor plan -so very kind of you to offer your time to help. In the mean time my house faces north - not sure which but have a feeling it's north 2. Despite facing north, my front door is at the back of the house facing south. It sounds odd but there is no door at the front of the building on the main road. Instead I access the south facing main door through a gate at the side of my house which leads to my back garden. I share both the gate and the garden with my neighbour. This gate faces north east. My kua number is 2. My birthday is 11.03.70. The fire and chimney are in my living room which occupies the north west, the north,the west and most of the centre. Hope this is of some use.Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes. Linda
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds